You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Rex wrote:

Deadpool

Best superhero movie in years. I hope its a kick in the ass to the studios and gives them the balls to release more Rated R shit.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Expendables 3. I was entertained.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Rex wrote:

Deadpool

Best superhero movie in years. I hope its a kick in the ass to the studios and gives them the balls to release more Rated R shit.

Hoping to see it sometime this upcoming week. There are rumors that Fox are considering making Wolverine 3: Old Man Logan, an R rated affair. Which is to be Hugh Jackman's last film as the character in the X-Men film universe.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

2 Fast 2 Furious was on in the weekend. Just as bad as I remember.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

2 Fast 2 Furious was on in the weekend. Just as bad as I remember.

I enjoyed 5,6,&7.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

They are completely different movies these days. Started out as street racing, now they are big action set pieces. More money too, so better quality by and large.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Ex Machina was good but the ending left me cold.

Crimson Peak, good but not great. I did like the ending and the fact it wasn't the safe route I thought it would go.

I'm going to watch Bone Tomahawk this weekend. I'm waiting for my birthday to watch Hateful Eight, though I have to wait a week afterwards for it to be released, but still...

I'm still bummed David Fincher isn't directing 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, and Bryan Singer is. Meh... Still waiting for more info on the Baz Luhrman Elvis film, and the novel The Whites was made for DiCaprio/Scorsese.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Deadpool. It was really good. Reynolds was born to play this role. Some of his lines were just gold . What a nice change of pace for superhero movies. I have no complaints. Lived up to the hype for me.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

When I first saw people talking about a movie called "Deadpool" I thought, "are they talking about that old Dirty Harry movie?". lol

The original band were extras in that movie btw.

tumblr_mck2x6Cb5A1ri4kl5o1_500.jpg

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

When I first saw people talking about a movie called "Deadpool" I thought, "are they talking about that old Dirty Harry movie?". lol

The original band were extras in that movie btw.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mck2x … o1_500.jpg

Haha I actually was thinking of that movie while waiting the start of the film.

Board footer