You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

Re: Taking the site forward....

elmir wrote:

hey hey, i'd like to do a skin as well....downliner, can you point me in the right direction...?...or send me the theme files, so i can work on it in my spare time...?...i wouldnt mind doing one...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

awesome elmir, that would be cool can't wait to see what you come up with big_smile

center aligning the whole thing should be as simple as

<div align="center">
... the rest of the site ...
</div>
Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:

Hey, elmir.  You know I dig your shit.  Looking forward to what you come up with!!

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
elmir wrote:

hey hey, i'd like to do a skin as well....downliner, can you point me in the right direction...?...or send me the theme files, so i can work on it in my spare time...?...i wouldnt mind doing one...

Skin Files (CSS/images) : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JFYBFXRF

The forum software is PunBB, we're running v1.2.15 which you can download from here.

The zip file above keeps the file structure needed so if you download PunBB and setup a test board with it you should be able to play around with the skin smile

Is everyone agreed that the board should be centred? I was just going to make one of the skins available as centered, but if we want them all changing thats fine here smile

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

I'd like them all centered smile

If the majority wants it centered then I'd say center it if you can Downliner smile

curro
 Rep: 7 

curro wrote:

I would prefer centered too if possible.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I think the site is pretty sweet as it is, but since you guys are ASKING for things that might be cool.. I figure I might as well think of something to say smile.

I've seen forums that actually allow users to create their own little profile blogs.. sort of allowing them to create their own sort of personal "threads" (blogs) outside of the main forum, but still within the site. I'm not sure if this type of forum would allow for this to happen, but if it could I'm sure alot of people would enjoy being able to write blogs on the site.

Also, seeing country flags below user's names is kinda nifty. Maybe just little stuff like that.

Anyways, that's it for now. smile

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

I think the site is pretty sweet as it is, but since you guys are ASKING for things that might be cool.. I figure I might as well think of something to say smile.

I've seen forums that actually allow users to create their own little profile blogs.. sort of allowing them to create their own sort of personal "threads" (blogs) outside of the main forum, but still within the site. I'm not sure if this type of forum would allow for this to happen, but if it could I'm sure alot of people would enjoy being able to write blogs on the site.

Also, seeing country flags below user's names is kinda nifty. Maybe just little stuff like that.

Anyways, that's it for now. smile

Both of those are no problem smile What does everyone else think about adding blogs/country flags?

Board footer