You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Dexter (Spoiler Alert)

Yeah, wouldn't that be messed up if she figured out the Dex is the one.   The FBI guy is right on with the manefesto.   Now Deb is inlove with him because he is a father figure type.

When he said so close to him, I am always one step ahead of you and then head butted Doekes I literally was like heeeell yeeaaah and then when he Doakes was hitting him I was like aww man, hit him back but course that would screw up what he was doing.  Totally was a great acted scene too.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Dexter is fucked.....unless he can get people to believe that Doakes is the killer...but Lundy wouldnt buy that i dont think

I'm thinking that by the end of this season we will see Doakes dead, Lundy dead and Lila dead and Dex back with Rita

OMG was that not a great episode!!!!  5

I loved when he looked at Lila right in the eye and was like "you'll see the monster".  Can you believe her, what an insane bitch. 

Here's my prediction on what is going to happen with Doakes.    Dexter is going to find out it was him that saw his blood trophies and since Lundi has his eye on Doakes as well, Dexter is going to set up Doakes to take the fall, that could involve killing him but we'll see.  Hopefully Dexter didn't sign out that car 18

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Angel said they dont keep records of signed out evidence 22

Oh yeah that's right!!   Then Dex is definitely setting up Doakes.

Normally Deb annoys me but when Lila came to work and she was like he isn't working late and she was all like happy and cheering as Lila was leaving, I was laughing. 14   I love when she called her miss excuse my tits.  14

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

they are pretty nice though 22

when deb was doing the british accent thing too about coffee, that was funny 14

OMG Dexter was insane tonight!!  Neemo post when you have watched it.   5 9

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Damn...i totally forgot, my weekend was insane and i was dead tired by 9:30 last night, and it starts @ 10:00 up here. I'll watch it tommorrow

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

holy shit..that was intense...even my wife got caught up in it...i was like hey you dont even like dexter....and she goes well i like it sometimes 16

hes screwed though whats he gonna do with doakes?

There is only 2 things he can do,

Kill him and set it up like Doakes was trying to kill him and make up some valid excuse as to how Doakes found him and got him there.

OR

Not kill him and set it up that Doakes was trying to kill him [Dex] as the Bay Harbor Butcher with all of Dexter's stuff.  Meaning that he sets it all up that Doakes got him out of his apartment, took him there to that place, tied up or set up Dexter as he would a kill and then when the FBI show up they are both alive and Dex is like he tried to kill me and Doakes would be taken to jail because they won't believe him considering the evidence they have against Doakes [leaving the country, the slides, walking out on the FBI interview and the lost cases] and that Doakes was after Dexter anyway so they will believe Dex over Doakes atleast for now anyway.

Board footer