You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Bring on new leaks/demos/whatever

Axlin16 wrote:
GNRBABY wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I can't believe people are seeing this fucking disaster, and sitting back and going "Guns N' Fuckin' Roses baby, that's the name of the game". You gotta be stupid at this point to be holding on to that logic.

What disaster? The album sold a lot of copies and got great reviews. It's been out a week and because Axl isn't playing SNL or Letterman you're calling it a disaster?!

WHATEVER >>>>>>  SHIP IT.

Great reviews - yes. Sold alot of copies, for CD, for GN'R - hell fucking no. roll

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

im sick of it im just tired of everything i dont wanna this i just wanna have the songs that are missing nothing else everything just turned in some kind of shit im tired that everybody fool with us thats it over thats what i wanna hear so it will be over and this shit too

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

You tell em!

Coma

Coma wrote:

hear this man, look, i was loking for thyme leaks on this page and appear one forum, inside of it they talk about a guy who had a lot of leaks of Chinese Democracy:
http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=2808

and appear a foto of he's computer where it said that he have "I'm Sorry" what i supposed to be "Sorry" look at bottom of the picture it says Intérprete: Guns N' Roses Título del Album: Chinese Democracy here comes the AMAZING part the weight of the file is 6,15 mb and I look into my real Sorry file and its weight its 6,22 mb yikes almost the same

in the forum says anyone can rename files but how could he guess the weight of the file.....:headbang:
mmmm....

AtariLegend wrote:

Typical that threads from 2006 are still being made... it's like nothing has changed.

Coma

Coma wrote:

hey bigbri was not you in that forum ?

Sky Dog wrote:

what the fuck are you on about? Nothing's going to happen, get over it and quit resurrecting dead threads.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Interesting that Sorry was titled "I'm Sorry" since that is in the lyric, and was ITW a known song back then? Could TIL have been "Inside Me"?

But, on the other hand, it's got the typical generic Generals, Oklahomas & Thymes on it also. And not sure I'd expect an acoustic Sorry to be out there. Sounds fake. No Scraped or Shacklers either.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Another wrote:

hey bigbri was not you in that forum ?

Yeah, I was in that forum. But I'm not leaking any of the stuff I've got, I'm sorry.

Coma

Coma wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Interesting that Sorry was titled "I'm Sorry" since that is in the lyric, and was ITW a known song back then? Could TIL have been "Inside Me"?
Sounds fake. No Scraped or Shacklers either.

it was long time ago none knew if Shackler and Scraped existed not even Axl tongue i think
and Inside Me could been TIL
You'll right ITW was unknown by then ithink this was in 04/08 and ithink the leaks of the songs he had like Rhiad, Prostitute and ITW were leaked on 06/08 yikes

Board footer