You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Biography Of Guns N' Roses

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

On a side note, I dont know why, but just listening to Matt talk, he gives me the impression that he's a prick.

You just noticed this?!?

Read any interview and they comes off as a cocky fuckface. He should be thankful he got into a band like GNR, because he's a very ordinary, if not below average, drummer. He's not a superstar, but he's had superstars around him. He's just been along for the ride. He's lucky more than anything.

I didn't see the show. Maybe I'll catch it from someone here.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:
bigbri wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

On a side note, I dont know why, but just listening to Matt talk, he gives me the impression that he's a prick.

You just noticed this?!?

Read any interview and they comes off as a cocky fuckface. He should be thankful he got into a band like GNR, because he's a very ordinary, if not below average, drummer. He's not a superstar, but he's had superstars around him. He's just been along for the ride. He's lucky more than anything.

I didn't see the show. Maybe I'll catch it from someone here.

Yeah I've seen him before and thought that, it just cemented it last night.

AtariLegend wrote:
bigbri wrote:

He should be thankful he got into a band like GNR, because he's a very ordinary, if not below average, drummer. He's not a superstar, but he's had superstars around him. He's just been along for the ride. He's lucky more than anything.

Not every drummer gets five minutes to play a drum solo like he did in the UYI days, although in fairness most of them got repetitive after 30 seconds.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

i never liked him, and i'm glad he's not in GnR anymore.

sounds like this was a bit more balanced than BTM, which is a good thing.

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:

I met him.

I was standing in line at the meet n greet and some kid in front of me had an old gnr shirt on. Matt said "I wish I had one of them back in the day." and then he made another comment about how the logo used to be on his bass drum. He was ok I guess, his comments come off as kind of douchey and he is a little cocky. Duff on the other hand, he's a nice guy.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer