You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Loaded Revolver
 Rep: 6 

Re: Slash to Axl: "Whatever, Dude."

AtariLegend, did you say that Slash SAYS, IMPLIES, SUGGESTS, ELUDES TO, or INSINUATES that Axl is to blame every time he does an interview...

Yes or No?

AtariLegend, was that claim an exaggeration...

Yes or No?

AtariLegend, did you SAY, IMPLY, SUGGEST, ELUDE TO, or INSINUATE that I was making up the claim that you posted that Slash SAYS, IMPLIES, SUGGESTS, ELUDES TO, or INSINUATES that Axl is to blame, when you posted the smug request for the quote of you posting that...

Yes or No?

Why did I post those links? Because you said Slash blames Axl more than Axl blames slash. 6 blatant attacks on Slash by Axl, in just 12 or 13 opportunities, is no small amount. Post 6 interviews, of the possibly 1000 interviews Slash has done since he left GnR, where Slash completely trashes Axl as an artist and a human being. Axl was trashing Slash when Slash was still in the fucking band, because of his guest work.

Ya know, I'm done, forget it, I proved my point, all you wanna do is talk in circles, and I have registry exams I need to study for... You posted a lie, I busted ya for it, go ahead and have your last word if it makes you feel like you just won something, I don't care... WHATEVER... I'm done.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

wow, that was a big one Loaded!!!

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I don't have anything to add to the argument, I just want to give Loaded karma for such a good argument.  You stuck to the point, and made your point very clear. 

Are you a law student by chance?

Loaded Revolver

I'm not a law student, I'm an Echocardiographer. This is just an old discussion, the names of the participants change, but the argument, for the most part, stays the same.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

This is really ugly. I feel like I am watching Andre the Giant wrestle a kid.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I've stayed out of this conversation (and most others) for the most part, so don't make this about me.  Nobody has to look for something to complain about...most of the craziest CD era fanatics have complained about things.

sorry to pick on you, buzzsaw. i'm just sick of people complaining all the time. you guys have no idea what you're talking about.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Paxcow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I've stayed out of this conversation (and most others) for the most part, so don't make this about me.  Nobody has to look for something to complain about...most of the craziest CD era fanatics have complained about things.

sorry to pick on you, buzzsaw. i'm just sick of people complaining all the time. you guys have no idea what you're talking about.

I beg to differ.  See the post in this thread from russ - one of the people that absolutely loves CD.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Loaded Revolver

Forced to how?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

By the rediculousness of pretty much everything involved with post 1995 GnR.  Forced isn't maybe the right word, but being completely honest requires some "negativity" about the situations that continue to unfold even after CD finally came out.

I applaud people like russ that can support CD, but also see the reality of the situation.  I think he sees both sides.  As a result, I have a lot of respect for what he says even when it doesn't necessarily agree with what I feel.  i think a lot of insight can be gained through people like russ.

Board footer