You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

Re: Check out this new rumor

-Jack- wrote:
madagas wrote:

Well Jack, Slash just said today on the Jim Rome show that the word around the campfire is that the record is done and Axl is waiting to put it out.....don't really know what that means but the record being done is pretty substantial.

I don't understand how that gives this poster any credibility
(not saying that's what your saying.. but it might be..)

I could make some random username and make up some lie about CD and Axl that goes with what some of the GNR community already assumes and it would be the same thing as this. This person is clearly full of crap, based off her grammar, story, everything.

How many times have we heard some story like this? It's time to stop giving these people benefit of the doubt and the attention they want. Especially when it's this obvious. If the person had any class or manners and spoke intelligently then maybe we could believe it, but this doesn't even come close. Sounds like a middle school kid wrote this latest rumor. 17

The fact that her guess may possibly be close doesn't hide the fact that she's lying and just trying to get the community's hope up.

Sky Dog wrote:

She said the album is done....Slash said the album is done....I guess he made it up too....both could be full of shit obviously. Personally, I think the record or records are done and some type of financial issue is holding up the release, but that's just my opinion. I just don't blindly dismiss everything because someone didn't attend Catholic school and learn proper grammar in 7 th grade. 90% of the gnr community can barely spell. 16

-Jack-

-Jack- wrote:
madagas wrote:

She said the album is done....Slash said the album is done....I guess he made it up too....both could be full of shit obviously. Personally, I think the record or records are done and some type of financial issue is holding up the release, but that's just my opinion. I just don't blindly dismiss everything because someone didn't attend Catholic school and learn proper grammar in 7 th grade. 90% of the gnr community can barely spell. 16

Slash didn't make it up because he's fucking Slash, used to be in the same band as Axl, and is because of that is likely to have legit contacts within the music industry. This person is some random wanna-be, never knew Axl, and is (just like all the "rumors" beforehand) just making crap up.

With the "I don't blindly dismiss everything" attitude you have it sounds like I could make my own anonymous screen name and just blab anything that sounds like it COULD happen, and be taken seriously because "hey alot of people think that IS what's happening! yeah!" I just think at some point the GNR community needs to draw the line on some of these rumors. This is one of the worst I've seen in terms of believability and it's just annoying to see it get attention it doesn't deserve.

i am as big a fan as fans get. i lived through the hoaxes (and believed most of them), and i can tell you this is no hoax. the record exists. it's real. so this is my call to gnr fans--mobilize. get off your asses and demand this record. i want you guys to post this message on every other board (which almost always happens with every rumor, lol.) spread the word.

roll:rolleyes:

Because nobody thought the record existed right? And no record company knows that we want Chinese Democracy right? :[. There's so many other flaws in this "rumor" but if you want to believe it then fine hmm. Here's to the next "might be true!" rumor...

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Unless Slash gets his infos on forums...:lol:

-Jack-

-Jack- wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

16 Lol in that case, then yes Slash would know about just as much as this "new chick" does.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

-Jack- wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

16 Lol in that case, then yes Slash would know about just as much as this "new chick" does.

hehe, let's have a toast on Saul..

Oh, if you read us Saul, here's for you :bed::butt:

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

The album is done....its been said by numerous people quite a few times in the past year.

I'd be very shocked if it not done

Acekicken
 Rep: 12 

Acekicken wrote:

I hope it dose hit stores soon I will be a first day
buyer..... It will be cool to hear it,in it's chronological order
with a real professional sound & off course you know the packaging
has to be larger than life. Song like Better,IRS,Madagascar,Chines Democracy
The Blues & of course the Sebastian Bach fan in me wants to hear the song Sorry.
I have a feeling with all the anticipation surrounding it that all kinds of records will be broken.

Well here's to hope.      5

Sky Dog wrote:

Jack-son....I never said I believed her....never. All I am saying is that I don't blindly dismiss everything on face value. I've read this shit for a decade almost-like alot of other people. I am acutely aware of the bullshit that goes on.:headbang:

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I'd be very shocked if it not done

really?
you would be?

i wouldn't.
as a matter of fact, i wouldn't even be surprised, let alone shocked....

if the album is not in the shops, packaged, and sold....its not finished....simple...for as long as its sitting on someone's desk, collecting dust, waiting for whatever agreement to happen or some or other future member to add his part to it.....its not finished....

believing in all these statements about it being mixed and mastered and finalized is really just clutching at straws because we have nothing else to give us hope...

in reality...the album will be finished, when you see it in a music store....when they do reviews about it, when they do interviews about it....and when they do a tour to promote it....

until then...its not finished.

stop torturing yourself like this.

Board footer