You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mike
 Rep: 13 

Re: Rob Zombie's Halloween 2

Mike wrote:

Well the trailer still hasn't showed up yet which is a bummer but Entertainment Tonight gave a sneak peak so feast your eyes on this...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Oh shit, that's lookin' good.

Oh, and Mike, total karma for keeping this thread going, and us updated. Thx.

Mike

Mike wrote:

No problem dude, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this looks good so far. Hopefully that trailer will be on here soon.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Hopefully. I looked all over for it last night to try to get it on here, and just couldn't find anything.

I think at this teaser trailer been nationwide, and not just LA & NY exhibitions... the 'net would've had it by now.

Mike

Mike wrote:

'Halloween 2' Trailer to Debut This Friday

Before I get 6,000 e-mails about this, Dimension Films contacted us this morning to tell us that Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 trailer will premiere on YouTube this Friday for an exclusive one-week engagement. Are you ready for Hobo-Myers in action? The new film picks up right as the first remake ended, following the aftermath of Michael Myers' murderous rampage through the eyes of the sister he hunted. Dimension Films has the film slated for release on August 28th.

- Bloody Disgusting

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

It looks good from that very short and sporadic preview.  I can't wait to see the trailer though.

Mike

Mike wrote:

Question #3 and another cool pic

Another question that comes up a lot is " Why Halloween 2? You said you would never do another one!"

Well, that's true. If I said it once I said it a million times. When I finished Halloween I was so fucking burnt out that the thought of doing another seemed totally insane to me at the time. I was done. But after a year and a half break I started to think that maybe another one wasn't such a bad idea. I love the characters and felt that I had only just scratched the surface of what could be done with them. The basic story was out of the way and now the series could go anywhere. Seeing the aftermath of Michael's rampage through the eyes of Laurie and Loomis was very exciting to me. So I came back and now we have a movie. Never say never.

basement.jpg

Mike

Mike wrote:

Even though it's a little dark, here's a bootleg trailer 9 ...

[youtube]ws0vSHPBMc4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Looks pretty cool so far, I don't care for Michael having hallucinations of his mother though. The real trailer should be up tomorrow finally.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Already gone. Weinstein's...

Mike

Mike wrote:

Here it is! 9

Board footer