You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Re: Down @ Download 09

Furbush wrote:

while i was floored by FNM at Download 09....
down stole the show for me. specifically phil anselmo. whatever opinion you have of phil and his role in the death of dimebag darrell.... you cannot deny that up until about 1995 or so... he was one of the.. if not THE greatest metal frontmen EVER....well...
the old phil is officially back.... remember him? the one who spoke in complete sentences and didn't have to always. talk. like. this. with. that. deep. as. a. well. voice....the phil that was a rabid bulldog onstage?
he's in phenominal shape... sounds great....
it's like someone hopped in a time machine and transported phill from 1992 back here... fuck... he's 41 and looks 25...
ALL HAIL DOWN.. just thought i'd share with those who are interested 5

observe

[youtube]uAm-qS-e7A0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]qHXhWnZp9gs&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]BGm3ByUUA0U&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

wow hose videos kick some serious motherfuckin ass!

phil looks and sounds great! ...screw the best metal frontman ever comment...to me he is aguably THE best frontman ever

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
Neemo wrote:

wow hose videos kick some serious motherfuckin ass!

phil looks and sounds great! ...screw the best metal frontman ever comment...to me he is aguably THE best frontman ever

definitely.....

axl was my hero fom 12- 15 years old.... phil.... ever since

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Music to my ears. Phil is in top shape and I hope I can catch them on their limited run in the states. Hopefully they will do an evening with Down too somewhere near me. I'll travel too see Phil kicking ass like this.

Board footer