You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: Chinese Democracy (Guitar Tab Book)

Axl S wrote:
robin67 wrote:

fake

It's the real site jackass, it used to be linked on the Guns N' Roses official site and is still in the source code. We all know your a troll and it's pretty obvious but at least in the DJ thread the drivel you were coming out with was amusing.

robin67
 Rep: 7 

robin67 wrote:
Axl S wrote:
robin67 wrote:

fake

It's the real site jackass, it used to be linked on the Guns N' Roses official site and is still in the source code. We all know your a troll and it's pretty obvious but at least in the DJ thread the drivel you were coming out with was amusing.

this hasn't been officially confirmed. until it is, you know it's a scam

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
robin67 wrote:
Axl S wrote:
robin67 wrote:

fake

Want confirmation. THE EXACT SAME LINK WAS ON THE OFFICIAL SITE MONTHS AGO. IT'S NO LONGER ON THE SITE BUT IF YOU LOOK IN THE SOURCE CODE THE URL IS THERE. It's not a scam, if it was Guns N' Roses would get shitcanned by fans and press for associating themselves with it. I won't expect great customer support from the site or anything, after all it is Guns, but it is definetly not a fake-ass scam site.

robin67

robin67 wrote:
Axl S wrote:
robin67 wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Want confirmation. THE EXACT SAME LINK WAS ON THE OFFICIAL SITE MONTHS AGO. IT'S NO LONGER ON THE SITE BUT IF YOU LOOK IN THE SOURCE CODE THE URL IS THERE. It's not a scam, if it was Guns N' Roses would get shitcanned by fans and press for associating themselves with it. I won't expect great customer support from the site or anything, after all it is Guns, but it is definetly not a fake-ass scam site.

if it's not a scam, why doesn't someone from the gnr camp confirm it?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

When is the last time someone from the GnR camp confirmed anything?

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
robin67 wrote:

Since when does the gnr camp confirm anything. Hell the announcement of the Chinese Democracy release date was in magazines before it was on the band's site. And they don't need to confirm anything. It's already confirmed. The previous link to the store on the official site and the fact that it is in their source code is confirmation enough for a silent band like GNR.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

robin67 is parodying GN'R fans.

robin67

robin67 wrote:
Axl S wrote:
robin67 wrote:

Since when does the gnr camp confirm anything. Hell the announcement of the Chinese Democracy release date was in magazines before it was on the band's site. And they don't need to confirm anything. It's already confirmed. The previous link to the store on the official site and the fact that it is in their source code is confirmation enough for a silent band like GNR.

i won't believe the "hype" until i get official confirmation from axl rose himself. i've yet to get that confirmation from him or anyone in his camp. until i do, those new artwork photos r as phony as ron thal

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Urgh. Stop bashing Ron!

You might be right that the art isn't real. But the merchandise site isn't fake.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
robin67 wrote:

i won't believe the "hype" until i get official confirmation from axl rose himself. i've yet to get that confirmation from him or anyone in his camp. until i do, those new artwork photos r as phony as ron thal

Hype? WHAT HYPE! Speculation yes but not hype. If there was hype we'd be seeing press releases and magazine articles about a re-release and new store merchandise. This is all just fan speculation. Don't use words unless you know what they mean.

Axl doesn't need to confirm the online store is legit, the official Guns N' Roses confirms it. And that site speaks on the behalf of Mr Rose. The artwork could be fake no one is denying that but we're talking about the legitimacy of the website.

Board footer