You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Slash Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter updates

Aussie wrote:

This was posted on his myspace:

June 20, 2009 - Saturday
weekly update
Hey kids, it seems a certain unnamed individual, unnamed mostly because only a handful of people know or care who she is, is spewing really hateful shit about my wife & I to anybody on the net that will pick it up. I know this psycho woman well, she was once involved in GnR's career in the 80's but got fired because she's.........well, psycho. And, trust me everybody who has ever worked with her will attest to that with utmost enthusiasm. She also attempted a partnership with my wife not long ago, but her less than stable behaviour was the catalyst for an abrupt end to that relationship as well. So, now she is bitter & pissed off & trying as hard as she can to get attention through the media with a smear campaign using my mom's passing as her vehicle. Normally I wouldn't react to this nonsense & Perla & I wouldn't be fazed by her ranting, but the accusations she is spitting about the relationship between my mom & my wife & I are way below the belt & obviously intended to be as harmful as possible. I will handle this how I see fit, but I wanted my family, friends & fans to know that this individual is an intensely vindictive person who is out for blood anyway she can get it & her statements have absolutely no merit whatsoever. So, don't buy in to her bullshit, she's desperate for attention, & consumed with some misplaced entitlement or something worse.

Yours truly,
Slash iiii||; ),
Sent via Satan ] ; ) >

It could be Adrianna Smith he's referring to??

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

It's "Arlett Vereecke" the bands publicist Slash was referring to.  She was publicist for GNR back in the 80's so that fits and she was VR's publicist too at one point, so that places her in the picture with Slash and Perla more recently.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Aussie wrote:

It's "Arlett Vereecke" the bands publicist Slash was referring to.  She was publicist for GNR back in the 80's so that fits and she was VR's publicist too at one point, so that places her in the picture with Slash and Perla more recently.

Sounds about right based on past events

http://www.therockradio.com/2005/07/sla … icist.html

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

She was also fired by the band during the 80's which fits with what Slash said too.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

still...he shoulda went to his moms funeral sad

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:

still...he shoulda went to his moms funeral sad

Says he went to a private ceremony.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Slash's Twitter:

We've got a great set for Norway, but we're not playing any songs from my new cd.
Yesterday at 2:32am · Comment · LikeUnlike · Show Feedback (539)Hide Feedback (539) · via Selective Twitter · follow @SlashHudson

Maybe it will help make up for the cancelled VR gig a while back.
Yesterday at 3:18am · Comment · LikeUnlike · Show Feedback (409)Hide Feedback (409) · via Selective Twitter · follow @SlashHudson

I'm looking forward to the gig, its been almost a year since I played a whole show.
Yesterday at 3:26am · Comment · LikeUnlike · Show Feedback (1,333)Hide Feedback (1,333) · via Selective Twitter · follow @SlashHudson

In Norway at the airport waiting to fly to Kristiansan where the gig is. Long fucking flt.
3 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · Show Feedback (1,067)Hide Feedback (1,067) · via Selective Twitter · follow @SlashHudson

Perla's Twitter:

14729823.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1246298336&Signature=PilinzETifKwMwQlb8awFFQOyiI%3D- Slash resting in Norway.
19 minutes ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · Show Feedback (52)Hide Feedback (52) · via Selective Twitter · follow @PerlaFHudson

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This concert is going to kick soo much ass!

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

, but we're not playing any songs from my new cd.

BBBOOOOOOOOO

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

From Slash's Facebook

Norway gig went well, crowd was awesome!

Here's the setlist I found:

"Immigrant Song"
"Highway to Hell"
"Hair of the Dog"
"Fall to Pieces"
"Black or White"
"Slither"
"Nightrain"
"Honky Tonk Women"
"Knockin' on Heaven's Door"
"Sweet Child O' Mine"
"Barracuda"
"Rock And Roll"
"Black Dog"
"War Pigs"
"I Don't Know"
"Crazy Train"
"Paranoid"
"Whole Lotta Love"
"Paradise City"

Anybody know who this Franky Perez is that was evidently singing?

Board footer