You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: So where does GN'R stand right now and what is the current news?

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah that promo was always cool as fuck.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
faldor wrote:

Have you guys seen this youtube vid featuring all things GNR both new and old?  I think it's fantastic.  Take the first 2 minutes or so and put it to one of the new songs and release that as a music video pronto.  Done, finished, good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfvPIeMbyZI

That's fucking unreal....and that's just with the stuff that's availaible to us...imagine what a killer video could be made from the full vault type footage it's said GNR have!

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

nice promo, but I notice it doesnt include any new live material, wise move as its shit.
it aint coincidence

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I want to add actually - that video makes me think - we do a lot of talking about who's lost from the band and whatnot - but if you think how axl did in the chat - "its more about who's on the album" - we've managed to get a new album with some of the best guitarists in the world on it.  GNR is a band with a history of amazing songs and amazing guitarists.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I want to add actually - that video makes me think - we do a lot of talking about who's lost from the band and whatnot - but if you think how axl did in the chat - "its more about who's on the album" - we've managed to get a new album with some of the best guitarists in the world on it.  GNR is a band with a history of amazing songs and amazing guitarists.

See that's a good point of view we need more people to see it the way you have here
bucket and 

pres_clinton.jpg

environmental_footprint.png

forever

Really need a bumblefoot icon

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

bum-bill-foot haha nice it took me a minute but i finally clued in 16

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

bum-bill-foot haha nice it took me a minute but i finally clued in 16

Ha, that was nice.  Good thing you explained it though.  I was wondering what Bill Clinton had to do with GNR.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
faldor wrote:

Have you guys seen this youtube vid featuring all things GNR both new and old?  I think it's fantastic.  Take the first 2 minutes or so and put it to one of the new songs and release that as a music video pronto.  Done, finished, good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfvPIeMbyZI

My favorite part is how he dressed up as bumble, bucket, and cancer, erm, slash.

Although him playing the Better solo dressed as bucket is fail.

Itchy GTR
 Rep: 5 

Itchy GTR wrote:

Sooooo.........what is the latest news??? Is DJ and Axl & company recording the next G&R cd or are they preparing to tour????

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Neither. Seems they are just sitting at home, and waiting for interest to go back up.

Ron & Frank have both confirmed that they did get together awhile back and jam, but since then - nothing.

Board footer