You are not logged in. Please register or login.

skippy
 Rep: 33 

Re: The GnREvolution Q&A with Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal

skippy wrote:

Unfortunately, he didn't add an acoustic solo to my song.

The glass is half full. (I kid, I kid)

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

And yes, Ron is the coolest, most fan friendly, media savvy guy in Guns, since...ever?  Slash, now but not then maybe?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

This interview is kickass, thanks to Ron, and Neemo and the others here who made it happen.

I think Ron did a great job of answering our questions, even some of the more difficult ones. Heaps to geek out as a fan and  mull over and ponder in this and it does get me excited to see Ron and DJ live rocking out some CD tracks oneday!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I think it's a great interview and I like the depth of some of this answers particuarly his specific contributions on each song etc etc.

Hat's off to him for also speaking on his video Q&A.

Cheers for taking the time Ron (no need to punch this poster in the balls I'm pleased with what you divulged).  22

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Kudos to those that asked questions too! Good questions, and not those stupid "What is your favorite Disney character?" that another board would ask...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Man, Ron does nothing but impress me when he talks. He's a great dude. I almost feel bad for slagging him on the album... Almost 16

I haven't written any new songs with GNR

That was an answer to my question!

Thanks Ron.  And Neemo for putting it together.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Finally, a reason to break my vow of silence...  Thanks Ron.  As always, you're a class act in the GNR world.

Man, what is happening with this band?  Too bad things couldn't get off the ground for a CD tour.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The absolute best Ron interview that's been conducted, comes from GN'REvo. Who'd of thunk it?

Great interview, and Ron goes in to more detail than I can remember. As always, a very cool guy, and thx Neemo for putting it all together. smile

LoneSalBugz
 Rep: 3 

LoneSalBugz wrote:

Ron rules.

Props to evo for doing this.

His apologetic approach in this interview to a few of the questions was most admired, it's clear he still reads the boards and cares what the fans think.:)

rose22
 Rep: 12 

rose22 wrote:

really good interview and great job by you all for breaking it down. most enjoyable thread for me in a while.

Board footer