You are not logged in. Please register or login.

skippy
 Rep: 33 

Re: Prob no Brain on tour

skippy wrote:

Great idea, Gagarin. 

I already live near the Atari E.T. dumpsite...I'm hoping ChiDem doesn't end up here too.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:

You guys said the same thing about there being another tour...

Yeah I know... glad I was right.

Where's your tour? Where's your show? Or did Axl play your birthday party?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

We're closer to a tour happening than not happening. Sorry that irks you.

At least now when anyone says the band is still together your not calling them "delusional" or an "Axlite." And that was way better when you were so certain a reunion was happening and anyone who disagreed with you was WRONG 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That is fraudulent.

I never said a reunion was happening, 'certainly', and anyone who disagreed was wrong.

Never happened.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'm sorry, that must've been that other Axlin08. 16

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Yes I did actually.

There is multiple evidence that songs exist that were not released on CD, so i believe enough material exists for a second album.

And I believe he won't reunite, according to Adler he's already turned down buckets of money to do so. And lets be honest - there been a ton of great times for a "real" GNR reunion that have been let slip. It's pretty clear he has no intention of reuniting.

So yeah, I'm not setting my stop watch for a new album, but I'd argue a follow up album is more likely to happen at this point than Slash rejoining the band.

Louisiana has a 10-year prison term mandatory minimum for posession of marijuana.

I'm thinking of heading down to Baton Rouge and smoking a big spliff on the front steps of the County courthouse.

When I get out of jail, the release of Chinese Democracy II might be right around the corner.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

tours help sell cd's

it would benefit album 2 to release it around this tour.
gnr has already profited from album 1, thanks to best buy.

if axl plans on releasing the material that many have confirmed exists it would make sense to release it sooner than later.

i don't know if axl has another 3 tours in him
to go with cd1, 2, and 3 

discalimer: nothing that axl and gnr do ever makes sense so, if i'm wrong, it's not for a lack of logic.

Board footer