You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Guns N Roses 2010 US Tour?

faldor wrote:

Not sure what to make of this.  Saw it posted over at HTGTH.  Apparently this was taken from Bach's facebook page.

http://www.tourdesigncreative.com/media … o%20Jones/

Seems way too far into the future to worry about at this time.  But IF true, Baz and Danko Jones appear to be in for the long haul.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i broke this out...the ads mention US Airways Center...where the Phoenix Suns Play...two and two, would point to a possible show coming up in Phoenix

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Would be cool for the fans in the US.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

though it does say friday July 10...but in 2010 July 10 is a saturday...but was a friday this year... so maybe it was an old promo for a show that never panned out?

faldor

faldor wrote:

Yeah it seems strange to say the least.  Doesn't make much sense to start making promo videos and ads for a show that's 9 months away.  Let's not put the cart before the horse.  They should make sure the shows in Asia and Canada happen first.  Not that I don't think they will, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Is/was this on Bach's facebook page.  I read that but I'm not on facebook so I can't see for myself.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

no i wonder whether or not they had tentatively booked the venue for the tour that they intially practiced for earlier in the year and for wahtever reason the tour didnt come together...but they would've still needed to create a promo for it...and now that the tour is finally moving forward they will use the same promo? thats pretty much the same promo that is used on the radio around here....minus mentioning baz and danko jones of course...but same composition and same song clips

faldor

faldor wrote:

I just checked Baz's latest twitter post and he has a link to this page which plays the ad for the July 10th show.  But it's referenced as an ad for the Canada shows.  You might be right, maybe it was planned for last summer.  I don't know, I'm confused.

http://www.ilike.com/artist/Sebastian+B … /558130146

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Neemo wrote:

though it does say friday July 10...but in 2010 July 10 is a saturday...but was a friday this year... so maybe it was an old promo for a show that never panned out?

The show was canceled when Axl learned the US Airways Centre is nicknamed "The Snake Pit".

But yeah, a tour almost happened earlier in the year. It all went wrong in May or so.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

For more info and tour dates go www.gunsnroses.com 16

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

*lol*  That site is so pathetic that I actually feel bad to make any jokes about it.

Board footer