You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Funding Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i wanna say thank you again to all who have helped me out here it means soo much to me to know how great of a community we've got

so far you guys have chipped in $65.45 CDN, and i plan on getting my ticket this week so if anyone else is planning on chipping in i'm gonna be wrapping this up in the next 2-3 days smile

thanks again you guys all rock 9

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I'm still chipping in but it'll be tomorrow afternoon at the earliest I'll have funds clear, if not then, the next day.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Alright paypal, you win this time...

You got mail 5

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

thanks Olorin! 5

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

This is really cool, Neemo you have some good buds here fellal!

julia (babydolls)
 Rep: 6 

Popped a wee bit in today - hope it helps you, Neemo - you deserve it and already look forward to your review of the show!

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

wow thanks Julia! smile i really gotta get on ticketmaster and grab a ticket. i hope that they still have something decent left... smile

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I'll set up my paypal when I get time, pretty swamped with stuff and haven't gotten round to it. If I pay you back after you buy the tix consider it a reimbursment of some sort.

I was gonna give you five pounds which equates to 8.81 canadian dollars. So right now you have an IOU from me for 8.81.

EDIT: scratch that I'll give you £5.68 which is 10 canadian.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

cool stuff AxlS yeah i was gonna get on there today and get my ticket but my oldest kid's school called me home because they suspected she had H1N1, so anyway after hours on the phone with my doc they finally had her come in and they looked her over, they said its nothing serious so it was a bit of a relief but my mind wasnt exactly on concerts today

it was ridiculous though, we had to go in a separate entrance and we were secluded in our own room...the doc came in with a Darth Vader mask on to look her over...even after she said nothing was wrong with here (other than a viral infection) she still wouldnt take off the mask, its like WTF, and of course my kid is only 5 so she's kinda freaked out by it all

Board footer