You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Re-emergance of Axl Rose

misterID wrote:

They would give you a setlist. But then immediately remove it and call you an idiot afterwards. Then have jarmo ban you for mentioning it.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

misterID wrote:

They would give you a setlist. But then immediately remove it and call you an idiot afterwards. Then have jarmo ban you for mentioning it.

Is Jarmo not heading out to Asia for the tour anyway or have I imagined that, I'm sure he'll update HTGTH with the setlist.

Personally its just good that GNR are hitting the road again it'll give the forums more to talk about and hopefully somewhere along the line we might get a proshot show to watch.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

^^ Rock Am Ring Style

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

That's what I'm hoping.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
misterID wrote:

Is Jarmo not heading out to Asia for the tour anyway or have I imagined that, I'm sure he'll update HTGTH with the setlist.

Personally its just good that GNR are hitting the road again it'll give the forums more to talk about and hopefully somewhere along the line we might get a proshot show to watch.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we'll get updates from the Asia shows.  The only question is whether they'll be up to the minute updates or if we'll have to wait for the following day.  But there are plenty of forum members going that we WILL get a full report.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

You can get your updates here: http://twitter.com/#search?q=%23gunsnroses

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

No. It's a twitter search on  the term #gunsnroses

World-wide, real-time updates all funneled straight to you without the /jarmo filter.

There's lots of fans who don't frequent these boards, but are on twitter.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Three things I can asure you that I expect/care about.

First, Axl will have little to no contact with anyone from the media.

Second, I couldn't care less about what shows Jarmo is going to...he is a symbol of exactly what has been wrong with this band and their conduct since day one of the nu adventure.

Third, I hope/want/would love some live/recorded coverage of some of these massive asian shows.  Can anyone fill me in on that?

Board footer