You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Axl Interview w Korean Newspaper (Unconfirmed)

Sky Dog wrote:

I firmly believe the chats were Axl....no question. They were way to detailed and were written in classic Axl style. Part crazy, part sincere, part intelligent, part full of horse dung. You can't make that shit up! 16

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
madagas wrote:

I firmly believe the chats were Axl....no question. They were way to detailed and were written in classic Axl style. Part crazy, part sincere, part intelligent, part full of horse dung. You can't make that shit up! 16

ha ha

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
faldor wrote:

True, but in a way I think he'd be more obsessed with how people view him.

More obsessed, but scared of it at the same time.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
madagas wrote:

Sure you could.  I think you could make a case that I fit all those categories with my posts at different times.  Give me a little bit of time around Axl and I could post as him without people knowing it wasn't him.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm with madagas on this one. Axl has quite a distinctive pattern of speach, his choice of words, phrasing, the use of analogy and the kind of links he makes from one topic to another...he's quite particualr in what he says and the way he says it. And the online chats nailed it down to the absolute letter. While i don't doubt that a clever forgery could be made by some people, it was too many responces, over quite a period of time, too acurately. I'm 100% certain it was him.

Another issue is, if it wasn't him, the people responsible would have surely been repremanded or otherwise stoped from impersonating him.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Another issue is, if it wasn't him, the people responsible would have surely been repremanded or otherwise stoped from impersonating him.

Unless they had Axl's blessing to do it.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

Why are we questioning the Legitimacy of the Chats?

And more importantly does it matter?

We got the information we wanted. Whether it was Axl himself or re-programmed Sandwich maker with a capacity for emotional irrationality I don't really care.

It cemented the fanbase, gave the Forums a feeling of higher value, Answered our questions.

Its in the past. Exposing any fraudulent representations of W.Axl Rose's online Banter, at this stage, would just serve to damage the Value of the forums. 

That sense of "Our hero took the time to come talk to us directly" and what ever value people derive from that would be shattered. Toxic negativity and hate will slide in to the forums in a huge way.

I guess what I'm trying to say is....
"I've worked to hard for my illusions just to throw them all away"

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Axl behind Del pretending to be Axl in the chats... Means basically you're still hearing Axl's thoughts and beliefs through Del. So doing it that way makes no sense. On any level. At all.

You know, the Discovery Channel proved the magic bullet theory right and successfully made the exact same shots from the Texas Book Depository that killed JFK... Just saying. Sometimes the easiest explanation is the right one...

Unless The Discovery Channel is in on it, too... With Del. 18

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
misterID wrote:

Axl behind Del pretending to be Axl in the chats... Means basically you're still hearing Axl's thoughts and beliefs through Del. So doing it that way makes no sense. On any level. At all.

You know, the Discovery Channel proved the magic bullet theory right and successfully made the exact same shots from the Texas Book Depository that killed JFK... Just saying. Sometimes the easiest explanation is the right one...

Unless The Discover Channel is in on it, too... With Del. 18

A man after my own heart

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

We REALLY need those Asian dates to kick off. We're getting bored. 16

Board footer