You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: And the controversy starts!

-D- wrote:

well look, people can't have it both ways... either Axl sucks cause he is silent and he needs to do this and this

but when he does this and this, its something else to be negative about

I don't care if this is a publicity stunt.. it did the job but u gotta consider what u are saying though.. did Axl hire some paparazzi to chase him and get in a tussle with him? C'mon!

Axl is a legend u know and is like Bigfoot, so yes, when paparazzi see him at an airport, they are going to try and snap a pic.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

^ My thoughts are if it's fake - it's not a situation of Axl hiring paparazzi to stage something, but rather the whole thing is a total fabrication.  No police or airport security made aware of it, no footage or other eye witness accounts.

I think that's what people mean when they call fake.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

People this is just good old school promo.

It doesn't matter how people view it. When Axl started gnawing on people's legs in 2006, their first reaction was "this isn't 1991 Axl. Then it'd been cool, now it just seems lame and past your age"

But guess what? They were talking Axl. They were talking GN'R. They were looking up tour info, and the masses were hearing it all... "oh, GN'R are coming here in a month? Didn't know that"

Music business 101 baby

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

The fight video is now on TMZ.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true … 6a0de77fb1

Axl has a pimp hat on. It falls off towards the end of the video during the fight. Is it just me or does it look like he has gotten rid of the cornrows and has gone back to his old school hairstyle? I'm very curious to see some high quality pictures of him during the shows in Asia.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

That is so fuckin' fake and put on. 14

And yes, his hair was straight.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

That is so fuckin' fake and put on. 14

It does look fake. 16

I just had to log in and comment on this...

Axl went fucking haywire on his ass. It's hard trying to hold back the laughter.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

I just had to log in and comment on this...

Axl went fucking haywire on his ass. It's hard trying to hold back the laughter.

It looks staged. 16

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

Looks fake.

Did he say "he hit our mother?"

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, and Sasha running over there to "hold him back" was cornball. It looked like something off of Dallas.

emcitymisfit wrote:

Looks fake.

Did he say "he hit our mother?"

I heard that too. Maybe someone got rough with Beta?

Board footer