You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Re: Craig Nunenmacher Quits BLS

Furbush wrote:

"Craig Nunenmacher has resigned as BLS' drummer. We are sorry to see him leave. We wish Craig well in his new endeavors and have the utmost love and respect for him." ..Zakk Wylde

Barbaranne Wylde, wife and co-manager of BLACK LABEL SOCIETY frontman Zakk Wylde, has confirmed that drummer Craig Nunenmacher has left BLACK LABEL SOCIETY. She writes on her Twitter profile, "[Zakk] was going to share, but I guess I will... Craig has quit the band and we will have a new drummer very soon."

Roadrunner Records recently re-signed BLACK LABEL SOCIETY exclusively for the European territory. The band's as-yet-untitled studio album is due for release this summer.

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY is preparing to enter Zakk's newly completed mountain-top recording studio to record its latest slab of uncompromising, unfiltered, and unrestrained rock and roll. Recording is slated to start later this month and with the new flexibility of having a studio literally outside his home, Wylde expects to deliver his best material yet. "With the home studio I have this flexibility when inspiration hits to lay down new ideas at anytime — day or night — for re-recording later," he says. "This freshness should prove inspiring — and some of these first takes might even make it on the album," he enthuses.

Zakk continues, "I'm ready to work with our BLACK LABEL brothers and sisters at Roadrunner in Europe! They share the same Strength, Determination, Merciless, Forever attitude as BLACK LABEL SOCIETY does so it only seems natural to continue working together!"

Zakk's new studio was built by Zack Fagan of Under The Wire, a Studio City, California-based company which specializes in the installation of commercial and private recording studios and post-production complexes.

E1 Music recently announced the addition of BLACK LABEL SOCIETY to its rock and metal roster. The two-album deal covers North America exclusively.

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's last studio album, "Shot to Hell" (2006), sold just under 32,000 copies in the United States during its first week of release — less than the 45,000 copies shifted by BLS's "Mafia" (Artemis) back in March 2005 — to land at position No. 21 on The Billboard 200 chart.

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's "Skullage" DVD package sold 5,100 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 1 on the Top Music Videos chart. Released April 21, 2009 in three different configurations — CD, DVD and CD/DVD — this collection features the best of Zakk Wylde & Co. This massive greatest hits package is chock-full of live material, music videos, interviews, and a vivid cross-section of brutal and introspective tracks, from amped-up blazers like "Fire It Up" and "Suicide Messiah" to raw power ballads like "In This River" and "Spoke In The Wheel".

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/

Board footer