You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

Axlin16 wrote:
Axl S wrote:

When will his next tweet be?

Well there are 3 Tuesdays left in the year.

BWHAHAHAHAHA... that is all-time. Score it! 14

As for Axl on Twitter, he has no excuse now. He's got his own Twitter page, it takes like 3 seconds to say something, no middlemen, there it is.

Would be funny if him and Slash started bullshitting on there. 13 16

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Axl S wrote:

When will his next tweet be?

Well there are 3 Tuesdays left in the year.

BWHAHAHAHAHA... that is all-time. Score it! 14

As for Axl on Twitter, he has no excuse now. He's got his own Twitter page, it takes like 3 seconds to say something, no middlemen, there it is.

Would be funny if him and Slash started bullshitting on there. 13 16

Maybe they'll follow each other

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Not sure Axl will flourish in the 130 character limit or whatever it is.:haha:

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

GNR on twitter? Pigs do fly.

Next they'll be releasing a video 18

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Man, what the fuck is Axl smokin these days... he's certainly one happy camper isn't he?

That's what happens when Robin is no longer in your band...

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

GNR Twitter:

0d8vzj

Our translator, @Ellen_Jabour. Hotness.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

She does look pretty hot, I must say.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

So I'm in the shower at the gig after r Sao Paulo show n' when I touch the faucet I get a jolt of electricity!! Wtf!! Time 2 get the fuck out da water!! Anyway! After a bunch of meds, about 2 1/2+ hrs of warmups, r show n' another hour of warmdowns we'll b headin' into Rio for r show there. This was hard comin' as all anyone bsides the band thinks about is the money. Who gives a fuck about the fans, how it sounds or if it fucks up the rest of the tour?! I don't perform for ANYONE in this industry n' no matter how nice, funny or what spin they put on things they're seemingly n' unfortunately all the same. We had a good show here in Sao Paulo n' a bunch of opportunists w/out my knowledge or consent did their best to make it about them b4 hand instead of the fans or there wouldn't have been shit in the Post but hey we got past 'em enough to do r gig. What's really crazy is these same types have the unmitigated gall to feel they're the ones who were taken advantage of!! Fuck the bourgeoisie!! Of course that's not to say there weren't plenty in attendance the other nite who like us got duped as well but the others well... It's not for them or their kind (or stalkers or press agents etc.) It's for u. Thank you Sao Paulo!! Peace, Axl-

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
russtcb wrote:

This dude is the master of saying so much without really saying anything 16

It's the way he says it that hooks his fan=base offering just enough danger to keep you interested

Board footer