You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: Guns N' Roses to play to gigs in Norway (not confirmed, but...)

Stepvhen wrote:
Axl S wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Just give me my UK dates so that I can finally see this band.

Reading festival August 27th-29th

Cost a lot and too far to travel. I just want a normal Guns gig in the UK, last ones were 06 and I missed them cause I was away on holiday and already had stuff booked when the dates were announced.

i'm the same, if they headline a Festival over here they can fuck off. I hate festivals. Theres way too much you don't like and won't go to but have to pay extra just to be annoyed by the fuckers sweet jesus I hate popular dance music

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I'm not keen on festivals either, but I'm planning on going to Reading on the Friday, just need to get my motley crew on board. The way I see it is, this could be Axl Rose's swan song. I dont know how many tours he has left in him, but he obviously prefers the quiet life out of the spotlight and he's not getting any younger.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I'm not keen on festivals either, but I'm planning on going to Reading on the Friday, just need to get my motley crew on board. The way I see it is, this could be Axl Rose's swan song. I dont know how many tours he has left in him, but he obviously prefers the quiet life out of the spotlight and he's not getting any younger.

Yeah, I'm starting to feel that way too.  Not necessarily that this could be it because Axl has proven he can go into hiding for 10 years and then come back.  But I'm not convinced we'll ever hear any more new music from the band and once they finish this tour, who knows what will happen.  So I'd say, see the band if you get the chance.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

Just in case you guys hadn't seen it yet...  smile

This fullpage ad was in Norway's biggest newspaper today!

It's not at all embarrassing to be 32 yrs old and still get psyched up for small things like this, right?  neutral

DSCF8887.jpg

DSCF8892.jpg

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^nice smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That'd be a cool fuckin' tee

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

It's not at all embarrassing to be 32 yrs old and still get psyched up for small things like this, right?

No. We waited for song long, we can still be 30 something and act like 20-something. It's our right!

Board footer