You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: CD Moggs Currently Available

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm with D. I'm finding that out myself. Short of Bucket and Ron in a few places, the guitar playing on CD is thin and weak in favor of synth lines. Drums are weak in places too.

And I heard "November Rain" was the announcement for RB3.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Although I'm not a musician, the individual parts of many songs are... demystified when they're broken down. "That's good guitar playing?" - but you don't notice it when it's all together. Even Bohemian Rhapsody has parts that sound weak by themselves.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

And I heard "November Rain" was the announcement for RB3.

That seems like the most logical choice since its rumored a keyboard will be added as a playable instrument.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

its not necessarily that the guitars are weak...more that it seems very peicemeal at times...no flow, its be difficult to play them jsut cuz its stop and go all the time ... then divide it by 3 hmm

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

not gonna start an old vs new argument

but u can listen to Jungle,Nightrain,Brownstone,SCOM,PC,MyMichelle RQ etc etc fucking etc isolated and it all would still kick major ass

when u isolate the CD playing.. its nu metalish/Korn sounding stuff imo

not being a hater or a slashlite.. i love CD, but just my observation from the mogg files

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Does anyone know why ALL of the Rock Band mogg's were leaked, EXCEPT "If The World"???

Surely the hoarders aren't holding that one back for trading. roll

-D- wrote:

not gonna start an old vs new argument

but u can listen to Jungle,Nightrain,Brownstone,SCOM,PC,MyMichelle RQ etc etc fucking etc isolated and it all would still kick major ass

when u isolate the CD playing.. its nu metalish/Korn sounding stuff imo

not being a hater or a slashlite.. i love CD, but just my observation from the mogg files

I've noticed that in places too. Only the solos really show the guitar shining, and even then it's technical shredding, usually either handled by Bucket or Ron.

I will say, and I still haven't remixed everything (I have CD, SR, Better & TIL finished), that there's some beautiful melodic acoustic guitar buried in the Street of Dreams mix that you NEVER hear on the studio version. Great stuff.

There's also a beautiful symphony-like thing at the end, that's buried under Axl's vocals.

I'm almost getting to the point of like SOD more as an instrumental.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

If the world was leaked BTW

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Can you hook me up with it, or someone?

The file pack I got had every mogg except If The World.

Board footer