You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Adler's Appetite Bus @ My Work

Tommie wrote:

Where are gnr right now?  Just had a report that their tour bus is at my work.   Urgent help

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

they arent anywhere....euro leg starts later this month....they play south dakota on the 13th

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

Well it wasnt GNR.  It was adler's appetite minus steven.  A pretty cool experience, went in the tour bus, got a few pics.  Will tell more later, I'm tired as hell now.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

cool stuff! thats exciting...too bad Adler wasnt there, ah well

gonna move this though K?

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

Some of you know I do retail loss prevention.  Every summer we do a big tent sale. 

When I came in at 3, I saw this big tour bus looking thing parked by the tent.  I just figured it was for one of the many bus trips we get in the area. 

Later in the day my one detective was walking around the tent just checking everything out.  He sees this one guy with tattoos up his arm and asks him if he's with the tour bus.  The guy replies that yes he is.  This is where it gets kinda funky though.  My buddy thought he said that he was with GnR.  So needless to say, I flipped out and came outside right away.  My buddy tells me that they're fron GnR and that their in the area passing through on their way to virginia tomorrow (today).  They were all going to sleep now though. 

On my way out the front door, I walk past this rocker looking dude who gives me this funny look.  It was at this point that I realized I had on my GnR shirt.  I get out to the tent and he's walking past me to the tour bus.  I didnt recognize him, but I figure with all the member changes, I honestly couldnt pick out most of the new members anyway.

After the store closes at night, we have a overnight guard who stays and watches the tent for us.  I stopped and talked to him after we had locked up the store for the night.  He tells me that "yeah, the singer came outside and said he with guns n roses".   

At this point, I'm ready to shit myself.  I decide that no matter what, I have to go knock on the door.  My buddy and I go over and knock.  A really cool dude (Michael Thomas) recognizes my buddy from earlier and comes outside.  He explains that they're with Adlers Appetite and they're just chilling overnight so they're driver can sleep.  Most everyone else went see a movie but him and a few were there. 

I asked him for a picture, he said sure, but wanted to grab his hat first.  He comes out followed by Chip Znuff. 

We take the picture than afterword they let us go into the bus with them.  We chilled with Chip and Michael for about two hours.  Lost of fun, and a bad ass tour bus.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Pretty cool

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Cool story

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Cool story. Where do you live Tommie? They are in NJ tomorrow night and I will be going and hopefully meeting Adler.

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

Harrisburg, PA.   If you see Chip, tell him Dan and Tom say hello.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Good show. Jersey's local bands provided some pretty good opening jam outs. Alders band didn't go on til about 12 but the whole night was dragged on with set up problems for the other bands. I got shit faced but enough to remember it all. The only guy on time for as far as the songs go was steven. The singer is pretty good. A lot of over the hill groupie broads drunk that was very entertaining.

Saw Steven walking to his bus and i my drunken state I yelled POPCORN and he just smiled ear to ear.

Board footer