You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Re: Manchester, England - October 18th, 2010

Manets wrote:

Source.

Well, it's Ticketmaster, I guess they wouldn't be announcing if it wasn't confirmed.
Heads on for the UK Tour, as Dj said it would happen.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Got my ticket for Manchester 22 Not sure about the seats though, they are directly to the side of the stage, is this usually a decent view or do you end up missing stuff at that angle?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

what side you on? and how far up? when they were in canada the sides of the stage go up about 4-6 rows into the seats

i've sat on both sides of the stage and what i find happens is that you'll miss out on the some of the stuff the other guitarists are doing on the other side, but all the guys move around a bit so its not too bad...i think tommy stays pretty stationary to axl's  left but axl, ron, dj and rich all move all over the place smile

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I like side stage, as long as you're relatively close.  I had side stage tickets to Def Leppard a few years back, about 15 rows up and they were awesome.  You do miss out on some stuff and depending on the stage setup you may not be able to see the video screens, but you should still be able to see plenty to keep yourself entertained.

Board footer