You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

mickronson wrote:

no one informed the crowd?  well, thats called a late start, ala Axl Rose band circa 1986-now isnt it.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

What the fuck is going on here????  Firstly your all blowing this out of proportion. Secondly there is no proof circumstantial proof even to back up the spurious claims being thrown round here

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Bono wrote:

IF, IF this was done to create buzz how incredibly soft and predictable is Axl Rose.

^^^^ that makes no sense.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
Bono wrote:

IF, IF this was done to create buzz how incredibly soft and predictable is Axl Rose.

^^^^ that makes no sense.

Oh my god. Are you serious?  IF this was done intentionally to create buzz like some had suggested then it's fucking soft. Gn'R/Axl never ahd to conjur up ways to build buzz so if this is what he's lowered himself to it's hilarious and it's so not "Rock n' Roll" Axl Rose follows his own patterns to a tee and it's to the point that it makes you think he's maped it out. Basically if they did this on purpose it's sucha  sad joke that Axl's badass image is scripted. If you can't understand that I can't help ya.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I get where you are coming from Bono and I could see it done for the buzz.. But I think it was hacked.. Many twitter accounts have been hacked to shreds.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
mickronson wrote:

Sorry if I missed the point 20 threads ago, but did anyone find out what Rons 'timekeeping' dig was about in that video?  Was it as plain as day and at Axl or what?

well, Ron's guitar was low in the mix.. he tapped his watch and then the guitar became louder.. so i thought it was a gesture at the soundboard operator.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I don't care if you guys think its a huge conspiracy, like you do everything else, but the constant droning in every thread *insert subject here* that your assumptions are right and everyone else is wrong is beyond ridiculous.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID

misterID wrote:

Russ, that was not aimed at you. I was talking about the guys stroking each other off in this thread, turning the forum into a big circle jerk.

I'm not taking up for Axl, GNR, or anyone else in the band.

I think its pretty disrespectful of FORUM USERS HERE telling others that there's something wrong with them if they don't think their stupid ass assumptions are right that there is some vast conspiracy about Axl's twitter, on top of the concert promoter taking up for Axl conspiracy.

Say whatever you want. If anyone wants to be the old guy on his lawn, fine. I don't care. Just try an have some respect for the other forum users here.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Bono wrote:

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a  duck it's a duck. The people saying the same "bullshit" every time an incident pops up is because these incidents pop up non stop and it's never Axl's fault. I can't believe you're actually saying those who think this is bullshit are overracting. At what point are you gonna realize Axl and the Gn'R organization piss all over your intelligence. Especially when you're defending the actions. Unreal.   Hilarious that those who are actually seeing this thing for what it is are overreacting yet those who continueally eat it up and swallow the laundry list of excuses dished out are the level headed ones. Ummmm.... ok.  There's a HUGE reason why a lot of us have been saying the same things for years. It's because it's a never ending cycle of pathetic.

Yeah, it would help if you actually read what I said. I wasn't defending anyone, or anything in GNR. This all started because I didn't think a hacked twitter post was a big deal. Because it's not. 

You're doing the same thing you're bitching about. Constantly. For years. You guys don't care, but you're still bitching about them.

Hilarious that those who are actually seeing this thing for what it is are overreacting

That's the thing Bono, it's just your opinion that you KNOW what's REALLY going on, dude. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not fact. No one was eating up excuses. I, and a few others, thought it was stupid to get bent out of shape over this. GNR gave an explanation. You can either choose to believe it or not. I have no desire to read into it anymore than that. Again, you can believe what you want.

And those of us who aren't reacting the way you guys want us to, aren't even defending GNR... They said the account was hacked. Fine. End of story for me. Even if he was lying, it'll come out sooner or later. But at this moment, its all a rumor you've created and you're fanning. And I'm sure some people will take it as fact. Maybe that's what you want. I don't know. But imo its dumb to get this upset over it, or this upset that people don't agree with you. I don't know what's the bigger deal for you guys here.

The twitter post has no other meaning for me. If it does to you, if its that important to you, then knock yourself out.

Board footer