You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

DCK wrote:

What's funny is I don't care at all.

But clearly enough to cook up unrealistic theories in your brain and portray them as the truth, and then think people like misterID and me are ridiculous for not believing in them. Because we JUST think it's a hacked account, and not Axl on another hissyfit with his new mobile phone in his pocket, his gun stacked in the other, clearly being upset he wasn't served chicken for his breakfast with Ashba.

It's like some kind of religious cult who have seen the light, and thinks the rest of us are stupid for not drinking YOUR kool aid. Then the bunch of you go here and in this case make in my honest opinion an epic "hit and miss" with this "he did it himself" bullshit because that's what your past experience have told you; "Axl fucks things up."

If it actually IS an hacked account, then you step on the next thing; "How they should have reacted to it quicker". I can join in on that debate though, at least it holds some foundation in the real world. If that's out of the way, let's proceed to the annoying set list. That I actually have PLENTY to say about, but hey, I'm just an Axl nutswinger who haven't seen the light.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
DCK wrote:

What's funny is I don't care at all.

But clearly enough to cook up unrealistic theories in your brain and portray them as the truth, and then think people like misterID and me are ridiculous for not believing in them. Because we JUST think it's a hacked account, and not Axl on another hissyfit with his new mobile phone in his pocket, his gun stacked in the other, clearly being upset he wasn't served chicken for his breakfast with Ashba.

It's like some kind of religious cult who have seen the light, and thinks the rest of us are stupid for not drinking YOUR kool aid. Then the bunch of you go here and in this case make in my honest opinion an epic "hit and miss" with this "he did it himself" bullshit because that's what your past experience have told you; "Axl fucks things up."

If it actually IS an hacked account, then you step on the next thing; "How they should have reacted to it quicker". I can join in on that debate though, at least it holds some foundation in the real world. If that's out of the way, let's proceed to the annoying set list. That I actually have PLENTY to say about, but hey, I'm just an Axl nutswinger who haven't seen the light.

+1! 22

DCK pwnd the tin-foil-hat guys pages ago. Some threw in the towel, but those with dobbel-tin-foil-hats with posters of Fox Mulder on their walls are still at it.

What a funny thread this has become...  16

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Bono wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
Bono wrote:

IF, IF this was done to create buzz how incredibly soft and predictable is Axl Rose.

^^^^ that makes no sense.

Oh my god. Are you serious?  IF this was done intentionally to create buzz like some had suggested then it's fucking soft. Gn'R/Axl never ahd to conjur up ways to build buzz so if this is what he's lowered himself to it's hilarious and it's so not "Rock n' Roll" Axl Rose follows his own patterns to a tee and it's to the point that it makes you think he's maped it out. Basically if they did this on purpose it's sucha  sad joke that Axl's badass image is scripted. If you can't understand that I can't help ya.

Well your missing the point there. HOw can it be predictable when you don't know whether or not it actually happened? Your jumping to conclusions and acting like because they are YOUR conclusions and you know so much about everything they must be true.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Manets wrote:

The tour was not cancelled, this is pretty clear now. MAYBE Axl's Twitter was indeed cracked, maybe he really posted that and the GNR management said it was cracked so they could get sometime to convince him to change his mind. We all know (actually none of us really know ) Axl, we know he has bipolar disorder, stuff like this happened before. But things are really pointing to a cracking:

1- All Axl Rose's tweet were made using an Twitter for iPhone, except the vert last one, which was made using Mobile Web.
2- On the USA, the correct spell would be cancel, with onyl one L, while in the UK, it is spelled with 2 Ls, as it's written on the very last tweet.
3- The Guns N' Roses camp revelaed on MyGNR Forum and on their official Twitter that Axl's Twitter account was indeed hacked.
4- Tour productions from all over Europe are contacting Guns N' Roses and the management is saying to all of them that the tour is still happening, and the tour promotion is spreading the word.
5- IIf your Twitter account is cracked, you have to send a detailed form to Twitter so they can verify if it's true. It usually take sometiem for them to verify so you can get your account back. Certainly, the cracker changed Axl's password and the GNR management can't get in to erase the message.

BTW, just saw that: @bumblefoot: All is fine, hang tight, don't get tangled up in the drama & rumors, k? 

and...

Many Celebrities Twitter Accounts Were Cracked Yesterday!
Probably Twitter had a problem on it's database, many celebrities had their Twitter Accounts cracked!
Here in Brazil, the brazilian football (or soccer ¬¬') team coach had his account cracked, someone changed his picture to a clown, and brazilian famous actor Dado Dollabella had his twitter cracked and then deleted.
Hulk Hogan was cracked too! Whoever did it posted that he was quitting TNA wrestling and a bunch of people believed it to be true.

But it seems that Axl's cracked was more clever. He tweet something that would make us think that could be truth.

All of the information you're posting has been discussed at length over the last few pages.

The Hulk Hogan one wasn't a hack. Someone set up a fake one and got Bischoff, Dixie Carter and other TNA higher ups to believe it was real then switched to pretending to be a disgruntled TNA worker and complaining anonymusly without fear of reprucssions. Whether it was really a TNA employee... who knows.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Seems like the Sun has edited its story, not so down to earth now...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh … itter.html

Remember the Australian gig announcement and apparent comments Axl made about looking forward to it were ordered to be removed from the article, that happened fairly swiftly I seem to remember. Just goes to show, they can be quick out the blocks when it suits them.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Some points to consider here dudes...

Hacked Twitter issues or not, we have a global brand once again failing miserably to manage something as minor as a rogue sentence on cyberspace. Seriously, what can this team do well?

Nobody in the band could comment / refute the Tweet because they are employees not partners and probably didn'™t know.

Everybody knows that Axl is more than capable of instigating such a reactionary, ill judged, cataclysmic move like this, so this kind of announcement from him could not be called '˜out of character'™

Axl has employed mostly hangers on and wholly unqualified staff to manage much of his life. Where were they when this first went down? Asleep on the job!

Do the rest of the band/Beta follow Axl on Twitter? If they do, they would have had the message as quickly as the rest of the world and could have warned Axl and had it quashed in no time. The protracted delay in a reply from any of the entourage probably means that they thought the Tweet was real.

Who else would be in a helicopter after midnight landing behind the stage? Have we established if Axl was there with the band at 11pm or was he on the chopper?

His first gig in the US in 4 years, bet he was nervous which has previously lead to wacky behaviour like walking off or not going on until waaaay late, when he is ready.

If Axl was held back from performing until so late, why didn'™t he explain that to the crowd? If it wasn'™t his fault why take the shit from the crowd for it?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

This was Rons private email that got posted at mygnr:

Gotta be honest - I was sooooooo beyond pissed I had to walk off, have a chat with management and folks about right and wrong and what I can and can't be a part of, and sat out a few songs until I cooled down before the anger really got the best of me. It's not just an 'audience' - everyone's got a story why they're there that night, the tickets aren't cheap, people traveled from far, they deserve not just a show but a show of appreciation and respect. Fashionably late is one thing, but leaving the audience with nothing out in the cold for 2 hours til they're throwing bottles and boo and chant bullshit isn't cool, isn't 'rock n roll', there's nothing good about it, it's just abusive. If there was a technical problem, someone should have told the crowd, and we should have had something going on video-wise or performance-wise to keep everyone's spirits up. My two cents.

All the best to you and your dad, thank you both for being there, hope it was a good memory

Ron

Sorry Ron lol!

Sky Dog wrote:

very cool....maybe Ron can actually set some form of change in motion.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Wow, so Ron really was pissed, and I can't say I blame him either. I wouldn't be surprised if he walked out from shit like that, and it's a damn shame. Axl will have lost another talented player in the revolving door cast that is GN'R.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
madagas wrote:

very cool....maybe Ron can actually set some form of change in motion.

Axl is Axl, and I don't think Ron (despite his best intentions), or anyone else on the planet could make him change his ways.

I'm guessing Axl is still dealing with the same paranoid headspace pre-gig stuff that he went through during the UYI tour. I know it can be a huge weight on your shoulders to front a band like GN'R and control a crowd, and maybe Axl's demons are getting the better of him again?

Board footer