You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Geneva, Switzerland - September 16, 2010 (Arena Geneva)

Neemo wrote:

Date: September 16, 2010
City: Geneva, Switzerland
Venue: Arena Geneva
Attendance:

Setlist:
01 Chinese Democracy
02 Welcome To The Jungle
03 It's So Easy
04 Mr. Brownstone
05 Sorry
    4tus Solo
06 Live and Let Die
07 This I Love
08 Rocket Queen
    Dizzy Solo
09 The Blues
10 Shacklers Revenge
    DJ Solo
11 Sweet Child O' Mine
    Jam
    Axl Solo
12 November Rain
    Ron Solo
13 You Could Be Mine
14 Knockin' On Heaven's Door
15 Better
16 Nightrain
Encore:
17 Catcher In The Rye
18 Whole Lotta Rosie
     Jam
19 Paradise City

info from htgth says a fan held a sign in front asking for CitR and it was the first song of the encore!

Sky Dog wrote:

are you drunk? GENEVA....

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I read a fan at the front had a sign asking for Catcher, glad to see it back!! I dunno why they dont mix up songs more often, it must be more interesting for them surely?

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Good to see them mixing it up again, along with the return of Better, Shacklers and Catcher.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I read a fan at the front had a sign asking for Catcher, glad to see it back!! I dunno why they dont mix up songs more often, it must be more interesting for them surely?

Probably but they are playing to their audience, us fan boys want catcher and prostitute and twat, but the guys who see the ad in the paper and buy a ticket want sweet child paradise city, if they're into new guns they want better and believe it or not sorry (all my casual fan friends love sorry anyway)

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Tell the fans to hold up a sign asking for "Estranged"

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Probably but they are playing to their audience, us fan boys want catcher and prostitute and twat, but the guys who see the ad in the paper and buy a ticket want sweet child paradise city, if they're into new guns they want better and believe it or not sorry (all my casual fan friends love sorry anyway)

Yeah but I believe his point was, and one I agree with, is they could change up the CD songs more often.  In a sense they have recently, by starting to play Shackler's and now CITR.  But what happened to ITW, IRS?  Why not play TWAT and Prostitute once in a while.  All that in place of other CD songs.  I'm not saying play 13 songs like they did in Tokyo.  But alternate a few.  CD, SOD, and TIL have pretty much become staples, Shackler's is seemingly becoming a regular, with Better and Maddy played at most shows.  But tonight CITR took the place of Maddy.  A little more of a rotational basis would be sweet!  No complaints though.  Things seem to be moving in the right direction again.   

For now.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Tell the fans to hold up a sign asking for "Estranged"

A bunch of friends/fans that are going to one of the upcoming shows should get together and make a banner saying "PLEASE PLAY ESTRANGED!!" 

The absence of Estranged is wierd. Prolly the most popular song among the diehards and it hasn't been performed live since '93...
neutral

Board footer