You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Buddha Slap
 Rep: 0 

Re: Interested In Paying ~$800 For New Material (In Advance)

Buddha Slap wrote:

I will buy an unheard, studio or demo track with an Axl Rose vocal. After hearing a small, 10 or 15 second sample that conclusively proves that you are in possession of authentic material, I will pay you an agreed upon price via PayPal or a satisfactory method or your choosing.

For an entire song, (e.g. the entire "checkmate" and/or the entire "The General") I am willing to pay approx. $800 (depending on track quality, ect.)

If you have unheard material and are interested in selling, feel free to contact me at dustnfbones@gmail.com
After having proved yourself to be in possession of an unheard song or studio track, I will send you the payment via PayPal (or another method). After receiving payment, you will email me the digital files.:rock:

**I am not interested in leaking this material to the public and exposing myself to potential legal action. I would just love to have new music to listen to for my personal entertainment**

Once again: my email is dustnfbone@gmail.com
Feel free to contact me if you have material and are interested in making a deal.

Hope to hear from one of you "hoarders" soon. 14

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

you. are. gay.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I hear that there is a guy living in Malibu with a plethora of stuff that he is just sitting on and hatching.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Im sure Sebastian Bach has Axl straining a crap out in his bathroom for £800...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

you. are. gay.

Seconded

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

this person should just be banned for this thread. It's fucking moronic, nobody cares about attention seaking whores and that's all thsi is. Seriously this shit is so lame.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

To be fair.. I don't really see that it's attention whoring. Not like he posted one of those threads saying he has unheard stuff himself and braging about how cleaver he is to have it and that it can't be shared. He's just in the market to get some new music - and cares enough to pay money to do so.

It's basically imoral from an artistic pov, objectionable to fans who share and downright illegal in terms of copyright, and that's reason enough to kill the thread...but attention whoring it isn't IMO.

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

$800 (approx £400) for one track.

speechless.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

To be fair.. I don't really see that it's attention whoring. Not like he posted one of those threads saying he has unheard stuff himself and braging about how cleaver he is to have it and that it can't be shared. He's just in the market to get some new music - and cares enough to pay money to do so.

It's basically imoral from an artistic pov, objectionable to fans who share and downright illegal in terms of copyright, and that's reason enough to kill the thread...but attention whoring it isn't IMO.

It's like buying a hummer(the vehicle). It's screams look at me.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Bono wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

It's like buying a hummer(the vehicle). It's screams look at me.

I wouldn't compare posting on a GNR-forum with a handfull of members  with buying a fancy car... That's stretchin' it!

I'm with the monkey

Board footer