You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: New Tommy Tune

misterID wrote:

I think the noid grabbed Bono's post.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

Wow! Where did that post go?

Did Bono's account get hacked...?

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I truly feel bad for people that are still holding on to their own personal dream of "what IS gnr"

Me too! 22

GNR is and have been for a very fuckin' long time, whatever Axl places infront of us at any given time.

Everything else is personal preference/dreams etc etc...

Holding on to that preference/dream causes anger and frustration. Certain fans posts are a clear evidence of that!

Sky Dog wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think the noid grabbed Bono's post.

Bono is a "One Man Mutiny"!:D

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
Naltav wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I truly feel bad for people that are still holding on to their own personal dream of "what IS gnr"

Me too! 22

GNR is and have been for a very fuckin' long time, whatever Axl places infront of us at any given time.

Everything else is personal preference/dreams etc etc...

Holding on to that preference/dream causes anger and frustration. Certain fans posts are a clear evidence of that!

pure & simple. nice point of view +1

It is also nice to see the Bono & JR posts in these threads. It is nice to see such strong opinions on any topic! makes it fun. (but Naltav's post is the reality of the situation)

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I really like this song, and on top of that he has let everyone have it for free, what a top bloke!!

Interesting he wrote it after the Reading, Leeds and Dublin fiasco, I wonder who its about?

jamester

jamester wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I really like this song, and on top of that he has let everyone have it for free, what a top bloke!!

Interesting he wrote it after the Reading, Leeds and Dublin fiasco, I wonder who its about?

Aye ! I was  not a real fan of his till he gave the song away! Karma for him!

I spent several hrs the other night tossing out ideas of who it might be about.
I had thought it was about Del, because of the heated discussion him.Then after reading it came out of a conversation with Del I figured it was about promoters & negative media over the last three shows. But the whole band would be there not one man. I's gonna assume it was Vs whoever pushed them back onstage @ Dublin.

We wont know unless he directly mentions it someplace.
In the end I edited it out of my post and went to bed. 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It also could be IN HONOR of Axl. A tribute to how Axl behaves, but as a thumbs up to it, not down.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

just got an email from Tommy thanking everyone for donating to that charity auction and offering this song as a thanks to all of his fans as a free mp3 download

jamester

jamester wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

It also could be IN HONOR of Axl. A tribute to how Axl behaves, but as a thumbs up to it, not down.

Nice JR! thats an interesting take on it. Its a good fit.

Yeh I just got the email also

logo.gif
Hello my Peeps,

I'm back from a long but successful European tour with Guns N' Roses, and it's great to be home. As a thanks to all of you for helping to make the Timkatec auction a huge success, I give to you "One Man Mutiny." It's a song that was written while on tour and recorded with my friends and bandmates Dizzy Reed and Richard Fortus in the restaurant of our hotel in Brussels, Belgium. Head on over to http://tommystinson.com to watch a video of us recording the song, and to download an MP3 of it for FREE!

It's the least I can do to thank everybody for helping to raise over $45,000 for the Timkatec schools in Haiti.

Thanks and love!
T

To bad its a DNR addy. I had typed up a nice thank you letter asking for him to share pubicaly more about the origins of the song.

Board footer