You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: Public apology to bono

Stepvhen wrote:

yeah.. so.. I don't know what happened. But as I said I never liked u2 simply because I was forced fed them.

I listened of my own accord to a lot of u2 of late and......

welll....

Oh my god. bono . You were right. You were right about all of it. Everything you were right they are just amazing. so yeah.

There you go.

I advise anyone who hasn't to check them out

Immense

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

oh and thank you

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Ummmm..... Ok. Though I'm not sure if this is sincere change of heart or if you're mocking me and U2.  If you're serious no need to apologize to me. You just gotta be able to forgive yourself for the wasted years 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

fuck all that....U2 blows 19

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Neemo wrote:

fuck all that....U2 blows 19

Your day will come. Whether you like it or not, eventually everyone becomes a U2 fan tongue

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

just keepin it real

actually i dont mind their stuff pre-zooropa....numb is pretty cool though...and hold me thrill me kiss me kill me

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

I absolutely love U2. Bono's just one of those dudes I wish I didn't have to hear talk, like Ted Nugent, or (to an extent) Axl Rose!

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
Bono wrote:

Ummmm..... Ok. Though I'm not sure if this is sincere change of heart or if you're mocking me and U2.  If you're serious no need to apologize to me. You just gotta be able to forgive yourself for the wasted years 16

I actually downloaded their entire back catalogue. It's pretty sincere man. ha ha wasted years nice.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

THIS is what you apoligize about? Seriously?

Board footer