You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

Axlin16 wrote:

The reason they act like that, is because being alot of us are "geeks" to the GN'R fan world, we've talked to, hanged with, and become a bit closer to these guys after the last several years. So people don't want to hurt someone like that, and they feel they have a hand in it by not denouncing it.

Your opinion D, would probably see alot of support out on the street with the casual GN'R fans who have no fuckin' clue who's in the band, they just like Guns N' Roses and whatever Axl Rose does.

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

Excuse my me for asking, but I can't remember from the chats, what the song (SVR acronym for what?) Axl was referring to when describing Fink's solo?

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

well, years ago, maybe i wouldn't feel that way, but honestly, today, thats just where i am at with it.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I agree, sounds like CD stuff. I thought MSL said that was a clip of Cuban Skies above?

Edit: Listened to the clip again... reminds me of Metallica's "S&M" album.

That's a good comparison. The synth kind of reminds me of "Kashmir" as well.

Bright Eyes 2005

What is SRV or SVR and acronym for, which some are using to describe a solo Robin Finck did on Soul Monster?  Thank you in advance.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

stevie ray vaughn

it was from the del james interview and he never stated what song it was for. he said that Robin plays a SRV type solo on one track

Bright Eyes 2005

Thanks Neemo!

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

So I just read the long post from Dark Nemus and can't help but chuckle at the thought of Axl's computer getting a trojan that causes his email to get hacked. Don't get me wrong, it's a shitty situation. I couldn't care less about the squabbles within the band itself. But it's just funny to think about a huge rock star running into such a common problem as identity theft on the Internet.

If this situation goes nuclear and the band falls apart, hopefully Axl will come to his senses and agree to a reunion.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

Has anyone asked why someone would go through all the trouble to hack, steal, and compile all this info just for it to turn into an MSL melodrama? Why wouldn't they just dump it online themselves?

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Anything new was leaked?

Im not looking for MSL-Darknemus drama

Board footer