You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: proshot HOB

Lomax wrote:

Think I'll contact him for  a trade. Could be interesting

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

if you could let us know what hes looking for that would be cool smile

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

I would buy several "official" CD era pro shot vids. Axl get your head out of your ass and put out some DvD's!

Good luck Riad! Hopefully someone will pick it up and share the love in the download section big_smile

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Since he's going down that road, here's what I would do;

Trade it for some unreleased CD stuff (if any out there)

Then upload the DVD and the unreleased shit for free for anyone.

That way I doubled the "worth" in it and everyone would be happy.

What the fuck is the point with it if it's not for this? Cloak and dagger shit. Just pisses me off. He's not sitting on the truth behind the Roswell crash. It's a video of a band line up that doesn't exist anymore and haven't been around for almost 10 years. Big deal.

Sky Dog wrote:

set: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Oh My God, My Michelle, Think About You, You Could Be Mine, Sweet Child O' Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, November Rain, Out Ta Get Me, Rocket Queen, Rhiad And The Bedouins, Chinese Democracy, Patience, The Blues, Nightrain
encore: Chicken Binge [Buckethead], Silkworms, Paradise City

pretty badass show I wouldn't mind watching

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

He won't trade it.
He thinks he has the holy grail.
You could put a winning lottery ticket worth £1 million infront of him & he wouldn't trade.
That's how fucking stupid gn'r hoaders are.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
Riad wrote:

You actually have something to trade? That guy is retarded, but it's just part of the dysfunction that GnR allows to fester.

johndivney wrote:
smoke wrote:

That guy is retarded, but it's just part of the dysfunction that GnR allows to fester.

Lomax wrote:
smoke wrote:
Riad wrote:

You actually have something to trade? That guy is retarded, but it's just part of the dysfunction that GnR allows to fester.

Oh no. If I had something you'd all have it. I want to test him. I don't think anyone serious about trading would make a post on blogger about it.

rose22
 Rep: 12 

rose22 wrote:

well all i can say is if i had the hob show, so would all of you. don't understand why anyone would want to keep it to themselves. pathetic imo.

Board footer