You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Sixx: A.M. To Release Album

Neemo wrote:
Gong wrote:

Sorry, can't be arsed to read the whole thread ... when is Sixx AM touring?

they aren't

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Gong wrote:

they aren't

another band destroyed by axl rose

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Nikki raises an interesting point about facebook, but I think those kind of issues are really a larger sociological issue.

For example here. If you put a torture scene with eye-removal in a movie it will probably be rated so that you have to be over 15 to watch it. Show a woman's vagina in any context and you're looking at an 18+ rating usually. So violence is ok but sex is scary.

Not the same thing exactly, but it's somethign that's always made me wonder - like the double standards we all have for such things. What we will tollerate in one context is unaccptable in others.

Although to be fair to facebook they do run into problems given it's designed to share info, I guess they have to try and make it somewhat family friendly either that or make it adult only.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Gong wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Gong wrote:

they aren't

another band destroyed by axl rose

well its nikki's band and nikki is more concentrated on Crue, His Book and his radio show than anythign else...has nothing to do with GnR from what i can see

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah if anything I would have thought that GNR's plans apparently having fallen though would free up DJ for some Sixx Am stuff.

Looking forward to this album though.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Crue is touring with Poison later in the year. Nikki's tied up with that, has nothing to do with Axl.

As for Nikki's lawsuit, as a statement, he is right, but he has no grounds for a lawsuit. Facebook doesn't have to provide him with an account AND they do not have to keep his account AND i'm sure he agreed to those terms when he signed up.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Nikki Sixx

SOME BOOK TOUR DATES>>>
Tuesday, April 12th
7:00 PM
Barnes & Noble The Grove
189 The Grove Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Friday, April 15th
Barnes and Noble
21001 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85050

Monday, May 2nd
Bookends
211 E. Ridgewood AVE
Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Thursday, May 5th
6:00 PM
Barnes & Noble
1805 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103

Long post from Deck.ly 2011-03-14T23:26:00 View on Twitter

jamester

jamester wrote:

Nikki Sixx
Bon Jovi Blames Steve Jobs for "Killing the Music Business"THIS IS OLD MAN THINKING...SAD...

jamester

jamester wrote:

Nikki Sixx

Next week we are releasing the first episode of the docu-series on "This is gonna hurt"...Its pretty eye opening...We are so excited for you to see what we have been up to..Nikki

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Nikki's obsessed with being hip and artistic and edgy. He's in denial about a lot, from Crue's role in the glam/hair metal scene to how great he is. I used to like him a lot more, but everything he says these days sounds like Poochie the Dog. Seriously, end any of his sentences with "...TO THE MAX!!!!" and you'll get the idea.

Board footer