You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Miley Cyrus covers Smells Like Teen Spirit

faldor wrote:

This is pretty bad.  Then again, I probably didn't have to tell you that.  You could've easily guessed yourself.  In case you want to hear how bad though.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I know she's got a crush on Kurt...

But this is the equivalent of her spitting on his grave.

The biggest corporate, producer-created artist of the last few years, doing a song that was originally supposed to be an anthem against everything and everyone that Miley appeals to.

I know she probably did alot of reverse-psychology and thought there would be irony in it... no, it's just stupid and out of character for no reason.

Britney was always a slut, but she didn't change her format.

Miley, you can't go from Disney to fucking Hole... it doesn't work that way darlin'.

johndivney wrote:

i'm squirting while i'm masturbating & regurgitating from eatin miley cyrus pussy platter they were serving

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Was she dancing like Elaine Benis at the beginning?

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Band sounds decent, she sounds terrible.

Kurt Cobain is rolling in his grave. That song stands for the complete opposite of all the corporate bubblegum bullshit that Miley Cyrus represents.

So wrong.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
smoke wrote:

Was she dancing like Elaine Benis at the beginning?

I thought the same thing.  Looked like she was having a seizure or something.  Nice, with the Elaine reference though. 16

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Dumbest thing I have ever seen and I'm all for covers. yeah this song really inspired her. Fuck off this song was a teenager before she was.

Board footer