You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Going back to Las Vegas in a few weeks! (AGAIN!)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

redarmy76
 Rep: 5 

redarmy76 wrote:

I'm with ya russ, I've been 5-6 times with the wife.
It is our adult playground

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Ive never been but always wanted to go - looks awesome from what I've seen on TV.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Wolf Pack!

Represent Russ 22

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

This will be my first time - I was supposed to wake up there on my 21st, but a combination of a douchebag boyfriend and losing my job disallowed that plan.

I am beyond excited. I'm likely going to do the Sky Jump from the Stratosphere, and could not BE more excited. Russ is excited to see his fiancee jump from 8 billion feet in the air - ask him about it.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Oh i'm sure he is. Just make sure to triple check ALL your equipment. 14

Have fun, both of ya

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I went to Vegas 4 times in one year a couple years ago.    It is one of my favorite places to visit, expecially without my wife.  She hates gambling and makes me entertain her while she's awake, so I have to stay up all night to gamble and get an hour of sleep, then act like I got 8 hours of sleep or there will be hell to pay.

You haven't lived until you've been propositioned by a 13 year old prostitute at 3AM walking down the strip.  The girl may have been slightly older than that, but she sure didn't look legal.  In retrospect, I probably should have explained beyond "no" when she asked if I was looking for a good time.  The truth was that I was looking for a good time, just not THAT kind of good time.  After 6 hours of drinking at the blackjack table, I wasn't as long winded as I usually am with my answers.  wink

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

In fact, my brother wanted me to go that very weekend to Vegas, but it's my wife's birthday weekend and if I want to have fun in Vegas, I don't bring her with.  I'm guessing we'll be out there some weekend during football season.  The Super Bowl is awesome there if you ever get the chance to go.  Parties everywhere.

Board footer