You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Alternate artwork (NEW scans inside!)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

evader
 Rep: 27 

evader wrote:

Russ, I know scanning at resolutions that high can take days, and the file sizes are gigantic, so I just wanted to say thanks.  This booklet, despite my previous comment, is FAR superior to the other one.  Congrats on scoring it, and thanks for scanning and uploading.  Found this info on a photography site: "A very good photo has 300 PPI of information. If you scan at over 300 PPI you are not increasing the content but just adding extra pixels. The scanner is inventing those pixels by guessing at what they should be based on neighbors."

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
russtcb wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Yeah, I'd be interested in seeing hi-res scans in Maddy's resolution of the rest of the songs, if it's not too much trouble.

Ok cool. No problem. I'll try to get to it later today. I just found out I'm off tomorrow when I thought I wasn't so I may head out of town on a spur of the moment type of deal. But if I end up around the house, I'll get all of it scanned in and uploaded later today.

Thanx Russ!

Looking forward to them!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Lomax wrote:

The scraped artwork is very apt for the lyrics

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Lomax wrote:

wow let the conspiracy theories begin

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Amazing, thanks Russ! Cant believe the difference between this and the 2 bob piece of shit booklet we got.

Board footer