You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

Neemo wrote:

he had soemthing to do with the foo fighters at some point...when in your honour was coming out i think

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

What happened with "Mysterion" was when Chinese Democracy the single dropped out of nowhere, that time when we found out it was going to debut on the radio the next morning and the boards went nuts. Mysterion said Axl was preparing a statement on the album release at that very moment and it would be released imminently.
Fernando pounced on him calling him names and making a fool of him, the thread exploded but I went to bed and next day I checked it had all been deleted and Fernando apologised to Mysterion but still said it was untrue.
Mysterion must have had some connection close to the band at some point, cause Jarmo never banned him and has never spoke against him publicly.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Who'd of thought Axl was not just not writing a statement but was giving the album release the body swerve of the decade lol.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

You know, you make a good point.

Usually if anyone riles up Fernando, the fuhrer over there hits the red button (ban), instantly.

He's keep him around, despite the Fernando tension. Hmmm... no guy with ties to Merck would be kept around in 2011.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I know a lot of people have been saying it'd be cool for GNR to play smaller venues.  Well, this may be a one shot deal, but it should be cool nonetheless.  The THIRD date in Argentina is supposedly in a theater with capacity of 3500.

How quickly will that show sell out with those rabid Argentinian fans?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If I don't get a job soon, i'll be missing Bucket & Guns...

johndivney wrote:

mate if there's nothing new when Guns hit the US i wouldn't stress it if i were you. they were superb when i saw them on the euro tour last year, but not that good that you get sad @ the thought of missing them, cause really there isn't anything new. or that you can't get a flavour of youtube. & you won't be missing a show that's full of rabid fans to heighten the intensity like you would in SA.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jppgnr
 Rep: 18 

jppgnr wrote:

According to gnr facebook they will be playing a show in salon metropolitano in rosario, argentina

It holds up to 3200 people so it will be a pretty intimate show, check the venue out, hit the tab that says metro 2

http://www.metropolitanoros.com.ar/intro.html

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

first post has been updated smile

Board footer