You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

Smoking Guns wrote:
Olorin wrote:

This aint too bad smile

His voice was sooo pitchy there.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Tommy might just be one of the greatest guys there is.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

[youtube]2XPZFrXGhy0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

Thats not too bad either, this is the TV broadcast.

Whats with the raincoat, was it a joke or does he really think it looks good?

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Estranged TV broadcast.

I notice he hangs around during the instrumentals instead of running backstage like usual.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

It means Bucket is coming back. Spread the word!

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Watching these early videos is like night and day from when I caught the live broadcast, he's all smiles and seems to be loving it. By the end he looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him up.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

See at the beginning of November Rain, at 1.15ish - he looks like he's crying or trying to fight off tears anyway...

He kinda looks like he's trying to hold it together a lot of times and looks so uncomfortable, mabye thats why he just gave up at the end hmm

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
Olorin wrote:

See at the beginning of November Rain, at 1.15ish - he looks like he's crying or trying to fight off tears anyway...

He kinda looks like he's trying to hold it together a lot of times and looks so uncomfortable, mabye thats why he just gave up at the end hmm

Yeah, I can actually see what you're saying.  Who knows, maybe there was something going on in his personal life that was bothering him?  He's had tough gigs before and never looked emotional like that.

Ali

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Neemo wrote:

first show man....and in the rain...u guys need to chill

Dude, you know I'm usually Captain Positive but I'm telling you I was flat out embarrassed from November Rain on. Was going to have people over for drinking/watching in the middle of the night and SOOOOOO glad I didn't.

I fuckeen did ill never hear and end of it either

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

The bottom line is it looked like this band as a whole didn't do fuck all to get ready. Estranged was just about the only good song. This I Love wasn't half bad and that is about it. This is RIR and it was streamed live around the world.. Wake up Axl, Got to the fucking gym and go see your voice coach cause based on this concert I am 50/50 selling my tickets.

Board footer