You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: Santiago, Chile - October 5, 2011

war wrote:

possible the people supposedly leaving were there to see them?

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
war wrote:

how is the headliner getting screwed in favor of opening acts? how does someone not step in tell them to stop from axl to the venue managmenet?

Do we really believe that Gn'R are getting screwed or perhaps are they in no way ready to go on and the opening act has been asked to play longer?   Pretty hard to believe for even a nano second that Gn'R are getting screwed by opening acts.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

You know, I just went from HTGTH to MYGNR and its like looking at some bizzaro opposite world. So similar those two sites are, just opposite points of view.

My favorite posts so far about why Axl isn't on stage yet:

"He's eating....... I mean working out."

"He's trapped in a mine."

war

war wrote:
Bono wrote:
war wrote:

how is the headliner getting screwed in favor of opening acts? how does someone not step in tell them to stop from axl to the venue managmenet?

Do we really believe that Gn'R are getting screwed or perhaps are they in no way ready to go on and the opening act has been asked to play longer?   Pretty hard to believe for even a nano second that Gn'R are getting screwed by opening acts.

that's kinda what im saying

there was discussion about 'oh my god in the other eppic thread

found this - sound check to rio

http://www.youtube.com/user/brunognr2007

misterID

misterID wrote:
war wrote:

I think it's more a normal reaction to the typical GN'R going on an hour - two hours late. The band was getting booed off stage.

jppgnr
 Rep: 18 

jppgnr wrote:

01 - INtro - Chinese Democracy.

war

war wrote:
misterID wrote:
war wrote:

I think it's more a normal reaction to the typical GN'R going on an hour - two hours late.

perhaps but its nothing new - who waits hours and hours through crap bands and stage turnovers and then goes home right before gnr take the stage?

war

war wrote:
jppgnr wrote:

01 - INtro - Chinese Democracy.

u there?

jppgnr
 Rep: 18 

jppgnr wrote:

no, i wish man, im getting the info of an argentinian forum

lights out http://yfrog.com/ocjclj

misterID

misterID wrote:
war wrote:
misterID wrote:
war wrote:

I think it's more a normal reaction to the typical GN'R going on an hour - two hours late.

perhaps but its nothing new - who waits hours and hours through crap bands and stage turnovers and then goes home right before gnr take the stage?

I hear yah. You got to know what you're walking into for one of these shows, but people probably had work the next morning and really didn't know that this was normal.

Board footer