You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: November 2: Atlanta @ Philips Arena

AtariLegend wrote:

Don't think, anyone knows if she was there for real, but wonder if Axl knew?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

From what I gather the picture came from her facebook.

I wonder how Axl would have reacted if he knew she was there.

lafayettecopssuck
 Rep: 2 

I would hope that he had grown up enough not to worry about her, but thats just hoping...who knows?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think the Malibu Mafia would freak out more than Axl.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I can just see that db update:
Erin Everly-
Went to see my ex husband perform last night. He's doing really well with his band. They're very popular. FML.
7:14pm

lol:lol::lol:

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl's all talky, doing the first TV interview in years, band's on fire, Erin Everly is attending shows...

What the fuck is going on here? Did we accidentally slip into some alternate dimension?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I am really happy for Axl right now... Everything is going his way, for the first time in a long time..  Good for him.  Him being "happy" makes it more likely I get my reunion wish for the RNRHOF.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

Oh yeah....a good friend of mine emailed me his review of the show yesterday....I didn't know he went. He is a huge Slash guy and old school guitar player.

"I was taken aback at just how good of a ROCK show that was.  Almost monumental, this day in age.

I wasn’t aware that Axl had bronchitis, but he sounded damn good through the entire marathon of a show from my seat.  You’re right on the mix.  SOLID.  Loud, but sharp as hell.

I thought “Estranged” and “You Could Be Mine” were some of the highlights, but you gotta love two Who covers and the opening riff to “She Sells Sanctuary” at the beginning of “Another Brick in the Wall.”  And, it was a great idea to give each of the guitarists (and bass player) their own solo highlight during the show.  They are all top tier, and I couldn’t decide in one was better than another, though I lean toward Fortus (on the basis of that show).  Being a long-time fan of the three-guitar attack (in whatever genre), I thought they were completely complementary and skull-bashing at the right times.

I would love to hear a high-quality bootleg of that show, or better yet see an HD video.

Was good to see Axl in good spirits and even a bit self-deprecating (on the last Omni appearance).

Are they out of the South, yet?  I wouldn’t mind seeing that show again."

Board footer