You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 11/08: Omaha

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

it is kinda mad that they come out late and play lots of filler. The journo makes one good point, cut the set to 120 mins and just blast the crowds head off with GNR hit after hit plus the best of CD.
Axl could come out late and play lessand everybody would be happy. win-win

Sky Dog wrote:

The solos and jams give his voice time to rest....that is pretty obvious. I don't like them either but they serve a purpose.

Another suggestion for this board and the setlists. Can we just list the full songs played? No jams or solos...just full songs. Another Brick in the Wall wouldn't be a full song. It makes it easier to follow and count actual songs played.

Sky Dog wrote:

...error...

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
madagas wrote:

The solos and jams give his voice time to rest....that is pretty obvious. I don't like them either but they serve a purpose.

Another suggestion for this board and the setlists. Can we just list the full songs played? No jams or solos...just full songs. Another Brick in the Wall wouldn't be a full song. It makes it easier to follow and count actual songs played.

That's a fine idea. Or something like-

1. Song
2. Song
3. Song
4. Song
5. Song
DJ Solo - Ballad Of Bill Hubbard
6. Song
7. Song
Piano Moving Piss Break Jam
8. Slow Song
9. Song

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I don't have a problem with the postings of jams/solos. Iwouldn't have known they jammed out to Since I've Been Loving You and Walk On The Wildside, otherwise.

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:

gagarin's suggestion is perfect. it's clear how many actual songs were played, and you also get a sense for jams/solos. that's what i do when i send setlists to friends.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah think the jams/solos basicly give axl's voice a break...if that's what needs to happen these days then so be it.

I didn't realise they'd jammed Since I don't have you...must have missed it....i love that track!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer