You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: Adelitas Way To Open Select Guns N’ Roses Gigs

jamester wrote:

http://loudwire.com/adelitas-way-open-s … oses-gigs/
Adelitas Way To Open Select Guns N’ Roses Gigs
by: Mary Ouellette 7 hours ago
adelitasway.jpg
Shortly after kicking off their co-headlining tour with Art of Dying, Adelitas Way  have been given an offer too good to refuse. For a duo of dates in November, Adelitas Way will be opening up for Guns N’ Roses on their current U.S. tour run.

Lead singer Rick DeJesus calls it a dream come true, saying, “Since I was a kid it’s always been a dream to open up for Guns N’ Roses, last night I received that call.”

He apologized to fans regarding the four headlining shows the band has to cancel in order to play with Guns N’ Roses, saying, “As much as I hate to cancel shows and the thought that I have let fans down upsets me, this is an opportunity that I know I will regret when I am sitting down with my grandkids if I do not accept.”

The shows that Adelitas Way have to drop off of are Nov. 11-15, but DeJesus is promising to return: “We will make it up to Tyler, Texas, Abilene, Texas, Little Rock, Ark., and Nashville, Tenn. That much I promise you.”

Fans can check out Adelitas Way opening for Guns N’ Roses on Nov. 13 in Minneapolis and Nov. 15 in Chicago. Other GN’R shows will featuring a rotating cast of opening acts that includes Buckcherry, Sebastian Bach and Black Label Society.

The tour with Art of Dying will continue on in the absence of Adelitas Way. Emphatic and New Medicine are also on the bill.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Good find jamester.  Can't say I know much about these guys.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Glad your back bro!   5
[youtube]UaVcRnPt3EM&ob=av2e[/youtube]

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
jamester wrote:

Glad your back bro!   5

Thanks, it's good to be back.  I was without power for 10 days after a freak October snowstorm acted like a statewide tornado.  It was miserable.  To top it off it was unseasonably cold during those 10 days, one day I woke up and it was 46 degrees INSIDE my house.  And this week we get power back and it's 70 degrees outside.  God plays some cruel tricks sometimes.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Know nothing of Adelitas Way, but those clips are FUCKING AWESOME.

Smokes Buckcherry.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Last Stand sounds like Nickleshit to me..not diggin' this really..has this style of metal not been done to death at this stage?

I wish AIC were backing GNR, now that would just make this tour perfect for me..

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:

u'r going to watch the opening band?

baffled as to why someone of your experience would make such an error

edit glad 2 c faldor also

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Those clips aren't bad at all, considering Hinder will be opening up a show. I've seen some awful opening acts in my day, this isn't bad. I'd sit through their set.

Board footer