You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mazdarati
 Rep: 7 

Re: 12/07/11 -Youngstown, OH (Covelli Centre)

Mazdarati wrote:

Sound quality is very good!

He probably just blanked and wasnt close to a prompter...it happens to the best of us!

russtcb wrote:

HAD to share this real quick. This is the part where (in Stacey's words) "Axl biffed Paradise City" 16

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0FS8X71B

estabanf now has the files so the whole show should be up later today hopefully.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:
faldor wrote:

I knew DJ would eventually win you over, with a little help from Stacey of course.  Either way, welcome to the DJ fanclub!

Glad you had another great time.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you get those after show passes?  I'm guessing you contacted Ron and he got you a couple.  That's awesome of him if that's the case.

Yeah I basically said "Hey man, I really hate asking this but I just can't afford a 3rd set of tickets so if there's anyway you could help out..." and he did! I thanked him over and over for the help and continued apologizing for even asking in the first place. He was completely cool about it and said it was no problem at all.

edit-
Forgot to address the after show passes. That was a complete and total bonus Ron threw in. All I knew prior to making a 4 hour drive was that he said I'd have tickets waiting for me. I didn't know where they'd be and I certainly wasn't expecting such a bonus as after show passes!

When I get a chance later, I'm gonna group some photos from all 3 shows and just throw them in here, including the passes themselves and pics with the whole band spread across the 3 after show meet ups. smile

Goes to show you, it doesn't hurt to ask.

That's awesome he threw in the After Show passes as a bonus.  You must've jumped out of your skin when you noticed them.  Always well deserved for such a dedicated fan.  Especially now that you've warmed up to DJ. 16

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

He did biff it...

I want badly to add to this but I'm still at work and so tired. Russ, remind me after my nap?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

Damn Russ, you just dove head first in to the Kool Aid. 14

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
russtcb wrote:

HAD to share this real quick. This is the part where (in Stacey's words) "Axl biffed Paradise City" 16

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0FS8X71B

estabanf now has the files so the whole show should be up later today hopefully.

Ouch! What happened? His earpiece fall out or something?

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
madagas wrote:

Damn Russ, you just dove head first in to the Kool Aid. 14

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer