You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: Most Anticipated Album of 2012

Saikin wrote:

Vote for the album you are most looking forward to.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Soul Asylum is EASILY the the one I'm most looking forward to.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

All about Slash for me!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I voted for Van Halen. I think it's the most intriguing because it's their first album in 14 years, and their first Roth album in 27 years. I mean come the fuck on, how is that not HUGE?

VH has HUGE shoes to fill. This is gonna be the first actual follow-up to 1984, that is got to be the most interesting. And they are gonna have to come out of the gate with a huge single. There's also gonna be pressure to see if Van Halen IV will live up to Van Halen I & II. Just because 3/4 original members are there, doesn't mean the dynamic will transfer to a studio setting.

The next would be SOUNDGARDEN. I mean same thing as VH. This is their first reunion album, the first album in 16 years. That is huge. And it really could go either way. If they go the Guns N' Roses & Pearl Jam route, it'll be Soundgarden: Rebooted with a familiar but different sound. If they go the Alice In Chains & Metallica route, it'll be more fucking awesomeness like a true sequel album to their legacy.

That will be REALLY interesting to watch play out.

After that it would be Alice In Chains. Black Gives Way To Blue was an amazing album in 2009, that was virtually flawless, and pound-for-pound better than Tripod for me. It'll be nice to hopefully hear more of the same awesomeness of AIC. Hopefully they continue their great rebooted momentum.

After that, it would be the outside chance of a Guns N' Roses album. *fingers crossed*

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Closed the other poll.

I votede Sabbath. I can't wait. Van Helen is interesting though, as is Slash.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

For me, it's VH for sure.  I would expect Slash to get a lot of votes though.  I know Black Sabbath is a big deal, but I could really care less.  If Soundgarden is any good I'll be excited, but that remains to be seen.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

SLash and Kiss

Hopefully Prince will put something new out. its time.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah prince's last album didn't do it for me. He's real hit or miss for me - i guess cos he's a genius and can play anything.

I want more stuff like Chelsea Rodgers. I'm still in love with that song.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Yeah prince's last album didn't do it for me. He's real hit or miss for me - i guess cos he's a genius and can play anything.

I want more stuff like Chelsea Rodgers. I'm still in love with that song.

I loved that entire Planet Earth album.. i thought it was super underrated.  fave song on there is "The One u Wanna C" and Somewhere Here On Earth

Chelsea is awesome also

Board footer