You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: 8-year Rocker cuts metal video

Axlin16 wrote:

This is how the little girls roll in Australia

[youtube]uU6U-8LP1DY&feature=player_embedded#[/url]![/youtube]

9 16

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I've seen this posted everywhere the last few days. It's funny how a video can go viral so quickly.

It does make me proud to be an Australian, that's for sure!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

her parents should be locked up

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Fucking hilarious. That was great haha.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

That is my future daughter.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

saw this on break.com a couple days ago. hilarious.
i wonder what she'll think of it when she's older 16

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

This is how the little girls roll in Australia

It's true 5

Although there's different segments to society.

The other day on the train I was accosted by a group of middle class 12 year olds who all held their parts the way I used to when I needed to go to the bathroom in grade 3. They proceeded to talk about their glocks and call each other the N word and were doing little rap battles at  each other much like in the movie 8 Mile about Eminem.

You probably have to be Australian to appreciate the insanity of this. They all got on in a pretty wealthy suburb, I think their idea of hard times would be that the slurpee machine was broken at the movies and given handguns are extremely rare and illegal around these parts I'd be surprised if any of them had ever even seen a gun...except maybe holstered on the shoulder of a cop.

So i did feel they were a little confused...not bad rapping though I'll give them that! wink

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I know what you mean. There was some news video with this hot chick Australian talking about this incident. Where he she is looking hot and rich, and she suddenly opens her mouth, and all this N-word this and N-word that, and making fun of a guy getting shot, and saying "bitches" and all this total Paris Hilton rich white trash stuff.

And it was a total mindfuck to listen to and see, and for her it was like... big deal. She was so incredibly sheltered, she had no clue of the severity of what she was saying publicly. Because she never had any fear, and boundaries.

BLS-Pride wrote:

That is my future daughter.

That was the first comment I made. 16

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Umm, no.

Juliet's was charming because she was doing the whole hardcore look, but yet kinda serenading her toy animals and stuff.

The boy's video just kinda celebrates him being a total brat.

What parent LOVES when their six-year old keeps banging on a door and screaming "Let Me In" until you open it?

Maybe i'm just seeing too much into it.

Although one interest aspect to his video... it sounds like a Killswitch Engage song. 16

Board footer