You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: New Knight Rider TV show

Tommie wrote:

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

I just found out about this tonight.  I was at first really excited, but then once I watched the preview...well see for yourself. 

My question is though, why the hell didnt they use the William Daniels?  The new voice sounds way to stereotypical macho muscle bound guy.  I dont buy it at all.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

cuz the knightrider story was so believable before 16

i might check it out for shits and giggles thanks for the heads up 22

nugdafied wrote:

Yeah, I'll probably miss this one. I thought they would've had a cooler car as well.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

now that was cool cool

16  pretty cheesy but fun, kinda gay though...kit II and micheal...only this michael is the other michael's son...hasselhoff even made a Cameo at the end 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

now that was cool cool

16  pretty cheesy but fun, kinda gay though...kit II and micheal...only this michael is the other michael's son...hasselhoff even made a Cameo at the end 16

That's pretty much exactly what I thought about the whole thing

I did dig the swerve at the end though, where they made it look like KITT was about to back out of a semi like in the original, but it ended up being a plane and they were dropping him in some foreign country.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

so the season starts tonight 21

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

I caught about five minutes of this last night when I went to my aunts house.  Kitt's voice still pisses me off.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I taped it. The opening seemed lame, it just seemed to find an excuse to take the hot guy and hot girl leads of the show and have them take their clothes off. The show also seemed to have a bad habit of restating the obvious constantly.

I'll watch the rest of it later.

Board footer