You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Re: Guns N' Roses on YouTube

Naltav wrote:

Not youtube, but a great new fanmade video of IRS from slasherr!

http://vimeo.com/33165370

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Nice, I fuckin love IRS!!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

Never bothered to check up on what that little bit Axl has done before November Rain actualy is. One of the songwriters is Clint Eastwood himself.

I kinda dig the melody and lyrics.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

You didn't know that Naltav?

That video IS AWESOME!!!

I think The Dead Pool correlation with Guns N' Roses, and now Gran Torino is kinda cool.

The next GN'R album title should have some sort of Clint-meaning

He's walking zen

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

No. But I did get that the title of it was Gran Torino. So I suspected that the song could have something to do with the movie. I saw the movie when it came out, thought it was great, but couldn't remember that there was sorta like a theme song/melody or even a song that stood out.At least not that I could recall. Still can't remember the song from the movie. Was it during the credits, maybe?

I also checked out the original version by Jamie Cullum. I guess that is the version that's in the movie(?). Didn't care too much for it. A bit to jazzy, for my taste.
smile

Anyway, I'd love to hear Axl/GNR do the whole song!

PS: never knew Clint was a songwriter! He IS a walking zen!

evader
 Rep: 27 

evader wrote:

Thanks for the comments on the video, guys.  Naltav, that bit by Clint was actually in the end credits of the movie, as the car is being driven away along the coast.  The Jamie Cullum version actually follows Clint's.  I would have used that for the mix/video too, but I think it would have been overkill.

Naltav

Naltav wrote:
evads wrote:

Thanks for the comments on the video, guys.  Naltav, that bit by Clint was actually in the end credits of the movie, as the car is being driven away along the coast.  The Jamie Cullum version actually follows Clint's.  I would have used that for the mix/video too, but I think it would have been overkill.

Thanx for the info! Great job on the video!

Thanx to this video, the melody and lyrics has been playing in my head these last couple of days!
smile

The movie is prolly out on bluray now. I should go get it!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It was a fantastic film... Clint's best film in years.

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

Fanmade video of Prostitute from Slasherr!

http://vimeo.com/37034846

Board footer