You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

Re: PayPal Help Asap! Lol.

-Jack- wrote:

So I just bid on something on ebay for the first time + setup a paypal account... but it says my "PayPal Balance" is 0.00 USD. I don't understand... I inputted my card details. Do I need to transfer money towards the account? It says that will take up to 3-5 business days. I don't have that kind of time as the auction ends in 6 hours.

So what do I do? Lol. Do I send the seller my PayPal info? And what would I send them exactly? I don't get it. Will my debit card automatically make the transaction and give the seller money?

Please, answer ASAP for karma. Lol.

thanks,

jack

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

When you pay for the item if your paypal bank balance is at zero then it will automatically charge it to the credit card that you have selected to link to the account.

The paypal bank balance is only really relevant if for example someone has paid you money through paypal.  Then when you go to pay for an item you can choose to use the funds sitting in your paypal bank balance or your credit card again.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

(Nevermind about the double Karma message... I have to wait 30 min... but you'll get it! THANK YOU! For quick response!)

Board footer