You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: What will happen at HOF between Axl/Slash

Gibbo wrote:
faldor wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

I think if they both show up, they'll just avoid any eye contact, do their respective speech and just avoid each other.

They may shake hands.  They may talk, but even if they do, we may never know about it as it probably won't be done in public.  I went with ignore each other though.  God, it's going to be tense at that table.  I'm going to have to bring my binoculars to keep a close eye on them from the mezzanine or wherever the hell my seats are.

And a video camera 22

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
faldor wrote:

They may shake hands.  They may talk, but even if they do, we may never know about it as it probably won't be done in public.  .

That's what I was thinking their initial meeting will probably occur behind closed doors.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I voted ignore.

bobo
 Rep: -7 

bobo wrote:

slash, duff, izzy, steven, and matt sorum are bitter. axl isn't. but they hold a blood grudge on axl. axl will never draw blood and stoop to their selfish level. axl will not be there. he will not be in the same room or perform with them ever again

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
bobo wrote:

slash, duff, izzy, steven, and matt sorum are bitter. axl isn't. but they hold a blood grudge on axl. axl will never draw blood and stoop to their selfish level. axl will not be there. he will not be in the same room or perform with them ever again

What about your beloved Robin? Does he hold a grudge with Axl too, seeing as he's not in the band anymore?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think it's between ignore and hug...

bobo
 Rep: -7 

bobo wrote:

robin holds no grudges. why robin tore it up on the up close and personal tour. with dj watching from the sidelines!

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
bobo wrote:

robin holds no grudges. why robin tore it up on the up close and personal tour. with dj watching from the sidelines!

Yep, just like Izzy & Duff hold no grudges and can get up and play with Axl too.

Just give it up, you're full of shit.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer